[ROM][DEV][JB]CyanogenMod 10.1 Alpha-1 by Deadly Smiley_^ [End developing]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

linomaniac

May 15, 2008
Humor bellow zero...we live in the same city and what this have to tell that i could let my work my coffee to seek staca or anyone else to do what??play with the apk's???

tumblr_m9z8lmcUvN1r3i6vro1_500.gif

so cute! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VclAGb-xRXk

Reactions: Mlopik

resudo

Nov 16, 2012
Thessaloniki
i am only asking, if SvTeam has no U8800+ phone for testing, on which phone they use FroZenFika ROM as in their signature?
If SvTeam is from Thessaloniki and the other superDEV yellow pokémon is from the same city, why they don't cooperate (ok, they hates each other), or at least the yellow does not lend his phone for testing to Sv's for an ouzo bottle? :silly:

I have FrozenPika on my signature becuase that is the ROM that I USE(it doesn't mean our other members use it too ;) ). I'm not the team's tester so why risking to damage my phone when there are better ones out there? I'm just posting our ROMs, that doesnt make the good or the best.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Please dont argue here its obvious tha SVteam is Staca he joined the day staca left.He is saying that there are 4 in his team although nobody has a phone to test the roms.Also a team?for not a popular phone?in thessaloniki?(used to live there).For f*** sake if you install a rom from Staca aka Svteam you are an idiot.Common sense people

No one is arguing. The reason we joined was because staca had already posted 2-3 of our ROMs so why not making an account here and help you? These ROMs weren't going to be for public but only for us. Aand the reason we have a team is because the phone costs 160 euros so its really cheap. So we decided to buy it and here we are :) . Again I dont know why you think I'm staca but i dont really care either. Think whatever you want, its YOUR opinion ;)

Reactions: korekore1

korekore1

Mar 20, 2012
@SvTeam

DUDE you are posting useless broken roms that you haven't even tested by yourself (even thought you have a U8800+)
Are you serious??

You just leave them here (knowing that nobody knows how to fix them) and the only reason for this is to get ''thanks'' .
I don't know why mods don't ban you,this is not facebook to get likes so that you can boost your confidence.

So take a ''thanks'' from me for your contribution in FILLING THE FORUM PAGES.
Thanks are free,aren't they?

Last edited:

gleb_grid

May 7, 2012
Barnaul
Hey guys, Deadly Smiley_^ told that he fixed reboots in the rom, I share the link tomorrow. :)

Sent from my U8800Pro using xda premium

joao2c

Apr 20, 2011
I have FrozenPika on my signature becuase that is the ROM that I USE(it doesn't mean our other members use it too ;) ). I'm not the team's tester so why risking to damage my phone when there are better ones out there? I'm just posting our ROMs, that doesnt make the good or the best.

After reading this review if I come to a definition: do not use a rom you "customize" .... I myself have done a test of the desire hd rom porting for my -51 (pacman) and do not want anyone trying to make it work (I got the boot screen pacman on my phone) even if I could not. Now if you are afraid to test on your device, why I'll do it for you? Do me a favor: read more about development if you want to follow this line (or porting rom) or go see videos on youtube to pass the time. :D

ash1425

Aug 10, 2011
PUNE

Why should we risk it then? we are not fool !!!

And below you are saying you have u8800+ but on first post you said you dont have u8800+ to tets..

No one is arguing. The reason we joined was because staca had already posted 2-3 of our ROMs so why not making an account here and help you? These ROMs weren't going to be for public but only for us. Aand the reason we have a team is because the phone costs 160 euros so its really cheap. So we decided to buy it and here we are :) . Again I dont know why you think I'm staca but i dont really care either. Think whatever you want, its YOUR opinion ;)

linomaniac

May 15, 2008
Why should we risk it then? we are not fool !!!

And below you are saying you have u8800+ but on first post you said you dont have u8800+ to tets..

so, as everyone sees, SvTeam is a dumbass, cheater and liar. He is a "team" with his own alter ego, known as "staca".

have a nice day, you one-man team

resudo

Nov 16, 2012
Thessaloniki
Again we have found a new tester because our older one's has been stolen.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

@SvTeam

DUDE you are posting useless broken roms that you haven't even tested by yourself (even thought you have a U8800+)
Are you serious??

You just leave them here (knowing that nobody knows how to fix them) and the only reason for this is to get ''thanks'' .
I don't know why mods don't ban you,this is not facebook to get likes so that you can boost your confidence.

I have a u8800pro but im not going to risk flashing them because that is what a tester does. And that why i haven't posted any ROM recently. They have to be tested.

Somcom3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 19, 2012
Metro Detroit
so, as everyone sees, SvTeam is a dumbass, cheater and liar. He is a "team" with his own alter ego, known as "staca".

Your resorting to swearing. That's pathetic.

Humor bellow zero...we live in the same city and what this have to tell that i could let my work my coffee to seek staca or anyone else to do what??play with the apk's???

tumblr_m9z8lmcUvN1r3i6vro1_500.gif

Apk's ;)
Idiots huh.

@SvTeam

Are you serious??

As I said to him earlier... Place it in general would you

Sent from my U8800pro using xda premium

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

i am only asking, if SvTeam has no U8800+ phone for testing, on which phone they use FroZenFika ROM as in their signature?
If SvTeam is from Thessaloniki and the other superDEV yellow pokémon is from the same city, why they don't cooperate (ok, they hates each other), or at least the yellow does not lend his phone for testing to Sv's for an ouzo bottle? :silly:

Super Dev yellow Pokémon? Seriously?
Calm down. Your just trying to start fights.
A mod would help you out. If you have a problem than message one.

Sent from my U8800-51 using xda premium

Reactions: resudo

resudo

Nov 16, 2012
Thessaloniki
I really think about posting more ROMs here... All i get is flaming for no reason... I tried helping you guys because like I said i wasn't going to do that in the beginning but you just don't appreciate that... Why? For this? Anyway...

linomaniac

May 15, 2008
dear devs, mods, comrades, and other members. I see, that my comments were very successful.
So stop yelling and hurry up to work!!!
I want to see a great rom until sunday!

That's all from my side and a little sorry if i broke some hearts.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

(no, i don't thought it seriously with the "sorry")

pikachukaki

Jan 27, 2012
Thessaloníki, Greece
dear devs, mods, comrades, and other members. I see, that my comments were very successful.
So stop yelling and hurry up to work!!!
I want to see a great rom until sunday!

That's all from my side and a little sorry if i broke some hearts.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

(no, i don't thought it seriously with the "sorry")

I will release my next rom ONLY when you release your rom...for this i could never be update any rom....

Reactions: kertel1991

thedrill

Sep 26, 2011
Los Angeles
Rom Gods

I usually come on the 8800 forums looking for new roms to test out on my phone..

Seems like its broken out into a pissing contest, what's a matter with you guys.. Please put your heads together and make a kick ass rom for our phones!

Thanks guys.

resudo

Nov 16, 2012
Thessaloniki
I usually come on the 8800 forums looking for new roms to test out on my phone..

Seems like its broken out into a pissing contest, what's a matter with you guys.. Please put your heads together and make a kick ass rom for our phones!

Thanks guys.

I totally agree with you. By the time i joined this forum almost everyone is flaming me for no reason. The keep calling me staca and they say that i post only broken ROMs and they flame me about that like i want to somehow destroy their devices and magically steal their files... Also JellyTime works. XDA is to get helped and learn from others and help and teach others too. Not for this.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

@SvTeam

Are you serious??

I'm not the tester to test them!!! We found a really nice guy(BetaDroid) that he wanted to be our tester and that's why i dont post ROMs now, they have to be fixed first!!!

Also believe me there are A LOT of chinese guys that know how to make fully working ROMs like 4.2.1 but just dont post them! But that not why i post them. I post them to help you guys as much as i can but i hope that someone better than our coder will be able to fix them too!

I dont want your thanks at all. I dont need it. I just ask for thanks because im spending money every single day to get on a fu***n computer.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Who do you think you are to talk to me like that as****e? Have you done anything for this forum that i havent seen till now? At least i post bootable/working ROMs ;) And when did i lie? Have a nice day too :)

Somcom3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 19, 2012
Metro Detroit

Thanks guys.

WWIII

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

Congrats greb http://www.xda-developers.com/andro...the-tf300t-pre-alpha-for-the-huawei-ideos-x5/

linomaniac

May 15, 2008
Who do you think you are to talk to me like that as****e? Have you done anything for this forum that i havent seen till now? At least i post bootable/working ROMs ;) And when did i lie? Have a nice day too :)

ok, sorry for swearing. Αγγλικά μου είναι πολύ κακή, δεν καταλαβαίνω μερικές λέξεις :)

my greatest work for this forum is, that i don't post useless roms.
now i am awaiting hunderts of "THANKS" for many and many saved phones

this is my last post before end of the world

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cyan-10.1.jpg
    Hi U8800+ users! I want to introduce you to the first Alpha version of the CyanogenMod 10.1 firmware.
    This ROM is the Deadly Smiley_^`s ROM based on Flinny`s ROM from HTC Desire S. It is very unstable (there are reboots every 40-60 seconds) and don`t use it for everyday. Only for developing.

What Should Work
    Nothink maybe
    What Wont Work
    Camera
    GPS
    Bluetooth
    Wi-Fi
    and more...

Installation
    You have to be on ANY CM10 ROM for this to "work".
    Download files.
    Make a backup.
    Make all wipes.
    Mounts/Storage Format system.
    Install ROM.
    Reboot.
    If something went wrong restore.

Download link
    Pre-alpha-1
    Alpha-1

Changelog:
    Alpha-1 - fix reboots

Special thank to Deadly Smiley_^ for work.​
    @SvTeam

Are you serious??

Dont flame the forum

Please dont argue here its obvious tha SVteam is Staca he joined the day staca left.He is saying that there are 4 in his team although nobody has a phone to test the roms.Also a team?for not a popular phone?in thessaloniki?(used to live there).For f*** sake if you install a rom from Staca aka Svteam you are an idiot.Common sense people
    sorry, you must only wait until it's uploaded (february 2023) :laugh:

Have you see me delaying uploading roms??i dont think so....and so the story goes...after broxnitas and mauro here you are another troll that have done nothing for the community judging others!!!
    Is this for trolling purposes?

YES! :D I am trolling here since Wednesday. :D :D

Merry Christmas to you all!