Galaxy Note battery

Search This thread

anilhk

May 1, 2007
I'm enjoying my Galaxy note, but I'm badly looking for extra batteries and external charger. Where one battery is enough for most I need to use 3 batteries in a day for the kind of usage I do.

Anyone with any information of Galaxy Note please post here.

Thank you

Anil

ltrulsse

Nov 7, 2008
They sell batteries and chargers at expansys.co.uk, but I dont think they have the items in stock yet.

Nov 5, 2011
To confirm, expansys does sell Galaxy Note batteries as well as a charger for the battery (a charger that will directly charge the battery instead of having to swap them into/out-of your phone). However, they won't get them in for a while, as their site listed in-stock arrival date as late november. However, for your heavy usage you may want to check out the "ZaggSparq 2.0" from Zagg, the makers of invisibleSHIELD. It's basically a battery that you plug into the wall and then bring with you and it has two USB ports to charge, and it will charge up the Note's battery a couple times over. Here are the specs:

6,000 mAh Lithium Polymer
Has the power to charge most smart phones four times
4 yellow lights indicate power level, 25%-50%-75%-100%
Has the ability to charge multiple USB devices simultaneously
Max output: 2000mA @ 5V
Power Source: 100-240 VAC @ 50/60 Hz
Physical Size 3.5 x 3.5 x 1 inches
Weight 8.6 ounces

Just something to check out. Google it for more info (I would post a link but I don't have a high enough post count to do so).

-----
Hit the thanks button if you like my post. :)

rockky

Oct 2, 2006
chicago
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
You sound like me. I bought 2! Isound external 16,000 batteries from amazon and keep one in my bag at all times.
They're superb.

I'm enjoying my Galaxy note, but I'm badly looking for extra batteries and external charger. Where one battery is enough for most I need to use 3 batteries in a day for the kind of usage I do.

Thank you

Anil

Reactions: DR_ASHK and anilhk

roccoboy

Nov 10, 2011
hi there!, I am also looking to buy an extra battery, could you tell me where can I find a spare?
thanks!

ChodTheWacko

Feb 8, 2011
There are various external chargers showing up on ebay now.
They appear oto be YiboYuan chargers - I have one for my mytouch 4g and I was pretty happy with it.

- Frank

markos741

Nov 27, 2011
That's my kind of a smartphone user! I have te same problemwith my Note. And it is really annoying...

bendoe91z28

Aug 31, 2010
The best advice you will ever hear....maybe not so applicable to the note....

Every phone you or your friends buy, buy the extra 3 batteries and wall charger off ebay for $12.

Men - put one in your wallet, it is the thickness of about 4 credit cards

Women - put it in your purse.

Unlimited battery life!

silverliberation

Nov 29, 2011
The best advice you will ever hear....maybe not so applicable to the note....

Every phone you or your friends buy, buy the extra 3 batteries and wall charger off ebay for $12.

Men - put one in your wallet, it is the thickness of about 4 credit cards

Women - put it in your purse.

Unlimited battery life!

Doesn't quality of batteries matter to you? Can't imagine a budget sub par battery doing the phone any good...

ChodTheWacko

Feb 8, 2011
Backup batteries don't need to be super quality - just enough to last you till you can get your other battery charged.

Richdog

Jul 31, 2009
All you need is one of these, TeckNet Yoobao Series - Dual-Port 11200mAh External Battery Pack http://www.amazon.co.uk/TeckNet-Yoobao-Dual-Port-11200mAh-Blackberry/dp/B000X30AYA

Ive had one for a while now and they are a complete lifesaver... charge the phone completely 2x at least, and its compact and good looking. I wouldnt waste my cash on crappy batteries when you can buy stuff like this that does the job 100x better and can be used on almost any device you have. Simples.

Goodm7sn

Nov 23, 2010
Can you please link me to some reviews of the product that you are referring to? All I can see are Amazon reviews, and they dont have those comments.

yeah i need to see those reviews too.

i had tecknet external charger once , bought it from their website (not from amazon), the 8000mah dual usb port , and to be honest it was a total rip off !!! it charges my desire HD very very slow ! (slower than normal USB charging) and it only worked for a few hours !!! after that it just didt charge anything at all !!!!

i returned it for refund or replacement and till now i got nothing! they claim they didnt get the unit yet and its been 3 months , add to that the shipping and unit return fees were handled by me.

so its a pretty bad experience with tecknet , if i were u , i would stay away bcos their products r very unreliably so does their support.

Richdog

Jul 31, 2009
yeah i need to see those reviews too.

i had tecknet external charger once , bought it from their website (not from amazon), the 8000mah dual usb port , and to be honest it was a total rip off !!! it charges my desire HD very very slow ! (slower than normal USB charging) and it only worked for a few hours !!! after that it just didt charge anything at all !!!!

i returned it for refund or replacement and till now i got nothing! they claim they didnt get the unit yet and its been 3 months , add to that the shipping and unit return fees were handled by me.

so its a pretty bad experience with tecknet , if i were u , i would stay away bcos their products r very unreliably so does their support.

Did you send it back to them by RECORDED delivery and signature? If not then you really have no-one to blame but yourself, as if it was sent igned and recorded then you have PROOF that it was sent and recieved.

Goodm7sn

Nov 23, 2010
Did you send it back to them by RECORDED delivery and signature? If not then you really have no-one to blame but yourself, as if it was sent igned and recorded then you have PROOF that it was sent and recieved.

yup i did , still this doesnt change the fact that their charger didnt work but for a couple of hours

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To confirm, expansys does sell Galaxy Note batteries as well as a charger for the battery (a charger that will directly charge the battery instead of having to swap them into/out-of your phone). However, they won't get them in for a while, as their site listed in-stock arrival date as late november. However, for your heavy usage you may want to check out the "ZaggSparq 2.0" from Zagg, the makers of invisibleSHIELD. It's basically a battery that you plug into the wall and then bring with you and it has two USB ports to charge, and it will charge up the Note's battery a couple times over. Here are the specs:

6,000 mAh Lithium Polymer
    Has the power to charge most smart phones four times
    4 yellow lights indicate power level, 25%-50%-75%-100%
    Has the ability to charge multiple USB devices simultaneously
    Max output: 2000mA @ 5V
    Power Source: 100-240 VAC @ 50/60 Hz
    Physical Size 3.5 x 3.5 x 1 inches
    Weight 8.6 ounces

Just something to check out. Google it for more info (I would post a link but I don't have a high enough post count to do so).

-----
    Hit the thanks button if you like my post. :)
    You sound like me. I bought 2! Isound external 16,000 batteries from amazon and keep one in my bag at all times.
    They're superb.

Thank you

Anil
    I had noticed my battery life wasn t as good as when i first brought the phone

this how I got suspicious
    my first charge lasted 2 days with moderate use.

then I tested this twice

twice charged while on, and twice charged while off

it is more than obvious.

now what I do, I set my call forward "while not available" to my land phone

and I turn the device off before I go to sleep and connect it to the charger.

The strange thing which makes me feel uncomfortable is no one else posted the same.
    Regarding spare batteries - how much charge to they lose if left unattended for, say, a week? 2 weeks?
    If you keep it charged at 50%, it should hold that charge for at least 6 months. 100% charge will last probably 4 months and be at 80%.

Highly speculative numbers here based on my internet research.
    Just got my battery a few days ago. The phone has been up for 2d 9h 49m 54s and the battery is at 55%. Downside is that the phone just got bigger.

What battery are you using?