3600mAh 3.7V eBay Battery (BH39100)

Search This thread

b1lk1

Sep 26, 2011
Acton, Ontario
Update: My battery is lasting longer than ever now. I'm getting easy 2 days and into a 3rd if I use it light. Now I'm leaving wireless and bluetooth on all the time as well as data. I tend to play games 2-3 hours atleast a day plus 2-3 hours talk time a day. It has really settled in and I couldn't be happier.

b1lk1

Sep 26, 2011
Acton, Ontario
Just figured I'd toss it out that this battery is still going VERY strong. I easily get a full day of heavy use, My phone is set to either use WIFI or cell WIFI for data so it is always connected to the internet, I leave BT on all the time too. I use it to play music and I average 20 calls a day, mostly 10-15 each. I've dopped my phone and broke off a couple tabs on the cover, but I am shocked it has survived this long.

Best money I spent on this thing.

Most times I get 2+ days with moderate use. I randomly plug my phone in to charge, there has been no memory effect.

dat-hero-guy

May 19, 2014
Berea, KY
I've had one of these cheapo extended eBay batteries for about a month now (eBay item number: 141212430394). The battery itself is great. Heck, it's almost a necessity with some of the newer unoptimized ROMs (Albinoman's 4.4.2, especially). It's nice being able to keep the stock battery in my wallet, but I am afraid to switch it, when I run dead. Why?

The battery door/back cover is crap. It's flimsy plastic and the hooks the hold it on are stupidly prone to breaking off. The top two hooks broke off within a week. Thankfully, the cover still stays on. Also, it makes it impossible to use a normal Vivid case, unless you cut a hole in the back of it.

Still, for 8 bucks, free shipping, I can hardly complain.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just received this in the mail, thought I would upload some pics.

Obviously this is being used in the Australian version (Telstra HTC Velocity 4G) and the Battery is advertised for the Vivid/Raider/Holiday

-----------------------
    Back of Battery Reads
    ----------------------
    Long Lasting
    High capacity Li-ion Battery

BARCODE
    RDHT0010020111130 (30 November 2011 maybe)
    -----------------------

-----------------------
    Front of Battery Reads
    -----------------------
    For HTC Raider 4G/Holiday/X710E
    3.7VDC---3600mAh
    Model:BH39100
    Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery.

+ usual warning sticker about fire being hot and try not feed it to babies or yourself and try not to crush it with your monster truck or puncture it with a pick axe.
    -----------------------

I will be charging it overnight (I sat the battery in the phone for the pics but have not used or charged it yet) and I will let you guys know how it goes :D

It cost US$12 with free postage :rolleyes:

Already I can tell you that the larger back plate is flimsy and will probably unclip 50 times a day, I have ordered several soft cases for the phone and I intend to cut one to fit the new battery hump, that soft case should stop the flimsy case from sliding up. It's also a finger print magnet, but so is the rest of the phone so meh.

Anyway, enjoy the photo's and let me know if you would like some more info.

If anyone is interested in the inside of it, I am happy to pry it open for science.
    battery is working pretty well for me, I'm going to do a full test and see what I can get out of it again now I have worn the battery in.
    I would like to know if the larger back cover blocks the speaker. Thanks.

As you can see in the photo from the first post, when the big cover is on it slides down the same as the original cover and leaves the speaker uncovered once the cover is locked into place.

DSC00352.JPG
    Just got my cover from mugen, n I have to say, it fits great! For anyone on the fence about getting g it, its well worth the $15! As for the matte finish of the cover, I kind of like it. It works since its the same grey as the factory cover.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA
    Bigger battery feels good in the hand, personally I could probably use a phone at least twice as heavy as this with reasonable comfort.

I'd prefer it was a little heavier actually then I could feel it more solidly in my pocket, I do have big hands though, I can hold the vivid in my palm and put my fingers around it and comfortably touch my thumb and index finger together with overlap in front of the screen, even with the extended battery hump :rolleyes:

I ordered a few soft rubber bumper covers from ebay and one of them I have cut out the back so as to fit the battery hump and it works well :D