hardware keyboard setting question

Search This thread

cortcase

Jan 29, 2012
So I'm running cyanogen7 and I've run across a weird issue that I'm sure is just a setting that I messed up somewhere. Anytime I try to use the hardware keyboard, weather in a text field or not, there are certain keys bound to certain applications. For example; if I hit 'b' it takes me to the browser, if I hit 'e' it takes me to email. Can anyone tell me where this setting is so I can turn it off? I just can't seem to find it.

VICODAN

Apr 27, 2011
San Jose, CA
So I'm running cyanogen7 and I've run across a weird issue that I'm sure is just a setting that I messed up somewhere. Anytime I try to use the hardware keyboard, weather in a text field or not, there are certain keys bound to certain applications. For example; if I hit 'b' it takes me to the browser, if I hit 'e' it takes me to email. Can anyone tell me where this setting is so I can turn it off? I just can't seem to find it.

Yes this is a common bug that's supposed to be fixed on the last nightly 255 or UKE.

The settings are in settings -> quick launch.

Long press on each one and press delete.

Only way to get around the bug is to reboot without deleting all the shortcuts.

NebraskaDan945

Feb 9, 2012
Yes this is a common bug that's supposed to be fixed on the last nightly 255 or UKE.

Thank you very much for showing the root of this issue. I had this problem since November and it always bugged me!

Reactions: VICODAN

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you very much for showing the root of this issue. I had this problem since November and it always bugged me!