[ROM][Donut 1.6][19-10][Neopeek Team Donut by Kenia][SuperFast!!]

Search This thread

maxym77

May 16, 2009
Rome
Kenya exchange e bluetooth. ed è perfetta.

perfect but exchange sync and bluetooth don't work

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
was wondering how did you get wifi to work, wifi for donut is broken on the main rootfs source tree, the only fix there is the one i made(its a simple typo on the donut rc confg), so if you are using my rootfs then plz give proper credit. also for hw3d its off by default on the main kernel soruce tree, i was the first one to re enable it in the menu config(since no one bother with donut at the time) but then again yo could have figured that out on your own i dont know.

i hope im not being rude, im just curious of how you got wifi to work.

Kenia1234

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2008
Kenya exchange e bluetooth. ed è perfetta.

perfect but exchange sync and bluetooth don't work

Sorry mate but I totally don't know how to to fix this...

was wondering how did you get wifi to work, wifi for donut is broken on the main rootfs source tree, the only fix there is the one i made(its a simple typo on the donut rc confg), so if you are using my rootfs then plz give proper credit. also for hw3d its off by default on the main kernel soruce tree, i was the first one to re enable it in the menu config(since no one bother with donut at the time) but then again yo could have figured that out on your own i dont know.

i hope im not being rude, im just curious of how you got wifi to work.

EDIT : I checked your work and it's the one from which I took inspiration from my ROM...

I ve just understand what happened...I took from your package (Galaxy S themed) the rootfs.img...

but I didn't think that you made it...because rootfs.img is often made by developers and not by cooks...and so I didn't quote you!

I m very very sorry mate!! I will add you at first post to the special thanks!

Sorry once again...

Kind regards

Last edited:

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
Sorry mate but I totally don't know how to to fix this...

EDIT : I checked your work and it's the one from which I took inspiration from my ROM...

I ve just understand what happened...I took from your package (Galaxy S themed) the rootfs.img...

but I didn't think that you made it...because rootfs.img is often made by developers and not by cooks...and so I didn't quote you!

I m very very sorry mate!! I will add you at first post to the special thanks!

Sorry once again...

Kind regards

no problem at all, next time might be nice to ask =).

tiad8

Aug 2, 2009
Hazleton, PA

Hey. Siulmagic how did you get 3d working?. and can I use it on my sprint touch pro 2. Thank you.

Sent from my sprint htc touch pro 2

usaman65

Aug 18, 2009
i cannot able to play video on my touch diamond plzzz help me...........this rom is so fast ....................................but video?????????????????????.............plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

htctouchelfin

Apr 22, 2009
Forse è un problema con donut ma non riconosce automaticamente le cuffie.
Maybe is a Donut problem but it don't autorecognize the headset

Kenia1234

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2008
no problem at all, next time might be nice to ask =).

I m sorry mate...I just couldn't imagine that you made it...

i cannot able to play video on my touch diamond plzzz help me...........this rom is so fast ....................................but video?????????????????????.............plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

Please wait for the next release...there will be hopefully many fixes :

-hw3d
-system stability improved
-longer battery life!! :)

fabioalessandro

scusa Kenia1234 ma hai apportato delle modifiche alla rom?
perchè vedo il sense nell'home e sfondi nuovi con programmi nuovi
ma il firm è sempre 1.6
se si mi avvisi cosi metto subito in down la nuova

Kenia1234 sorry but you've made changes to the rom?
because I see the sense in the home with new backgrounds and new programs
but the firm is always 1.6
I notices so if you head straight down in the new

melvinvm

Nov 19, 2008
Hi all,

Is this rom stable enough for daily use? I am now on black new V (discontinued) but it's getting slow unfortunatly. Can anyone show a short video of the homescreen?

SergiusGee

Sep 27, 2009
Saint-Petersburg
Oh my God! I want to say that this release is so far the most responsive and fast release I have ever seen! I have tried all builds since eclair and this build is SO GREAT! Thanx so much, Kenia, it's really, really great! And the design is awesome! It's great! I will test it on though, it's only my first impression!

htctouchelfin

Apr 22, 2009
Dopo un giorno di utilizzo posso dire che:
La velocità e la stabilità del sistema è buona, non ho avuto problemi di deep/sleep, qualche problemi sulle applicazioni, a volta incompatibili e dei fastidiosi crash del market. La Ram libera è sempre molto alta, purtroppo l'hardware 3d funziona al minimo diciamo, ma per la parte telefono diciamo che è ok, per la batteria in standby a me è durate circa 9 ore in quanto alle 24:30 era al 94% e alle 9e30 del mattino era al 4%, a volte ci sono degli impallamenti quando fai scorrere la tendina delle notifiche ma solo a volte, la grafica è molto bella poco personalizzabile in quanto i luncher su donut non ne ho trovati di istallabili (decenti). Sicuramente tra tutte le build che ho provato ( e le ho provate tutte ehehe xD) questa è la più stabile in qui non ho dovuto fare soft reset.

After a day of use I can say that:
The speed and stability of the system is good, I had no problems of deep / sleep a few problems on applications, sometimes inconsistent and annoying the market crash. The free RAM is always very high, unfortunately the 3D hardware to work at least say, but to say that the phone part is ok, for me it is a standby battery lasted about 9 hours since 24:30 was 94% and 9.30 am in the morning was 4%, sometimes there are snookered when you scroll down list of the notifications, but only sometimes, the graphics are very nice little customizable as luncher on the donut I did not find the installation (decent) . Surely, among all the builds I've tried (and I've tried everything ehehe xD) this is the most stable in here I had to soft reset.

Feb 6, 2009
Thanks for the great work

I also found the ROM is fast and stable. But there's one major issue during my usage. When I call someone, he cannot hear me and I cannot hear anything. Am I the only one have this issue?

sctarlo

Mar 5, 2008
i triend with my sd card and another card and i've always the msg "waiting to sd card", i put the string in the .txt file for blackstone in the haret directory but nothing change....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Rom works pretty fine, but I have a question:

Where can I find newer versions of the zimage/rootfs files?
    Or are there no newer files?