Returning to square one
I have had this tablet for quite a while, but sbdags has kept it better than new. We are all grateful for his hard work. I'm not sure what bootloader and TWRP I have now, but it is what is needed for CROMi-Xenogenesis to install and run on this tablet. I have been on that ROM already.
Since I have installed and removed so many apps in the past, I am sure there are orphaned files and junk on the internal and the sd card. I am looking to return it to the beginning. Before Asus even put anything on it. Clean it out and format/wipe everything. Let me think out loud and interrupt me if I'm missing a step or there is a better way...
1. As always, do a Nandroid of my most recent usable stable version.
2. Make a copy of my internal storage, and store it on a PC.
3. Copy CROMi-Xenogenesis 5.0RC2 and my Nandroid to an SD card (on the root of that card - no folders). Insert it into the tablet.
4. In TWRP, format and wipe everything that I see. Everything. Data, internal, caches, but not the SD card (it has the ROM).
5. Flash the 5.0RC2 and reboot, following with all the setup.
What I don't want is for google to recognize the device and start installing apps that I had on the device before this fresh start. Do I need to uninstall everything and then do the big wipe? Is there a way to opt out of the reinstalls?
On-On and Beer Near
Galaxy S4 (AT&T), rooted and running Graviton 1.5
Asus TF700, rooted and running CROMi-X 5.x