Galaxy note 10.1 stuck on boot screen

Search This thread

ESPORTIVA

Oct 14, 2012
So I'm having this problem that had just happened right now.

The tablet when turned off and charging will show the standard battery charging logo, but it won't go further than that. I can get it to the boot screen aswell however it won't get any further than that.

I can get into the Odin mode recovery thing

I'm using stock jelly bean, no root, nothing changed, completely stock

Last edited:

kkretch

Jan 1, 2013
near Pittsburgh
So I'm having this problem that had just happened right now.

The tablet when turned off and charging will show the standard battery charging logo, but it won't go further than that. I can get it to the boot screen aswell however it won't get any further than that.

I can get into the Odin mode recovery thing

I'm using stock jelly bean, no root, nothing changed, completely stock

When charging are you plugged into the computer or wall charger?

Have you tried the reboot from the recovery menu or have you tried a factory reset from that menu?

Reactions: ameur mani

kkretch

Jan 1, 2013
near Pittsburgh
Its in the wall charger

I can get into the Odin mode but it just says downloading do not turn off target

Can you get into recovery mode? (holding down the Power button and Volume Up button together. Once the screen turns on, release only the Power button and keep holding down the Volume Up button until the your tablet is in Android Recovery Mode)

Looks something like this

2011-05-18222356.jpg

Last edited:

ESPORTIVA

Oct 14, 2012
Can you get into recovery mode? (holding down the Power button and Volume Up button together. Once the screen turns on, release only the Power button and keep holding down the Volume Up button until the your tablet is in Android Recovery Mode)

Looks something like this

2011-05-18222356.jpg

I've been trying that it's just stick on the same screen

kkretch

Jan 1, 2013
near Pittsburgh
What model note 10.1 do you have and what OS version are you on?

As you can get into the odin mode have you tried to flash the ROM you are currently on?

Have you tried to do an update over your computer with Kies?

Has your Note 10.1 ever been rooted and what was the last thing you did before turning it off to charge?

ESPORTIVA

Oct 14, 2012

As you can get into the odin mode have you tried to flash the ROM you are currently on?

Has your Note 10.1 ever been rooted and what was the last thing you did before turning it off to charge?

The note 10.1 has never been rooted. Its the GT-N8010.

I'll try the update with kies

ESPORTIVA

Oct 14, 2012

just tried connecting to kies. it wont connect.

the last thing i did was read the news on the bbc app.

once i turned it off i didnt put it on charge

kkretch

Jan 1, 2013
near Pittsburgh
Can you actually connect in odin from your computer.

Here is a link that may help you.

http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-note-10-1/686071-fix-all-bootloops-note-10-1-a.html

It looks like they are saying to connect your Note to your computer in the odin mode, then start odin on your computer and flash the HighOnAndroidCWMRecoveryGTN8000.tar located in this file http://downloadandroidrom.com/file/GalaxyNote10.1/rooting/RootGalaxyNote10.1.zip then reboot into recovery and do a factory rest.

It may work but try at your own risk..... Update ...... as you are not rooted just send it in for repair or return it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sophieleeanne91

Shortyshreds3

Apr 21, 2014
PLEASE HELP: My Galaxy Note 10.1 is stuck At Loading Screen

Please Help Me!!! I was using ClockWorkMod Recovery and somehow wiped my ROM from my device :( I can load into CWM still and I can still go into download mode, but when i turn it on normally my tablet stays at the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 screen... PLEASE HELP

My Galaxy Note 10.1 is a GT-N8013...

Thanks In Advance For Any Help!

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

My Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8013) is stuck at samsung loading screen... I still have access to CWM (ClockWorkMod Recovery) Which is what I was using before this happened, and I can access download mode... Please Help!

Wildflr8

May 21, 2017
Like everyone else on this forum my Samsung 10.1 is struck in the boot loop This tablet has Cyanogenmod software. The first error message "Trebuchet not working". then it hangs and nothing happens. Is this the end of the line for my much loved tablet?

THEnil8r

Sep 8, 2017
Same issue. Stuck on "Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" screen. Can ONLY get to Odin d/l screen, nOT recovery. Will only shut off when plugged in to charge.
Tried multiple times to flash stock firmware as well as recovery firmware via Odin. No change.
Even tried using older Odin 1.85
Won't connect via Kies 2. Even after going to earlier USB driver (thinking driver newer than Note was not backwards compatible, like Samsung's new Smart Switch). Kies 3 reports incompatibility too.
Next step, disconnect battery on the off chance that does SOMETHING.
Shortly before this all happened, tablet booted in "Safe Mode" on its own. I guess that was my warning that something was up.

THEnil8r

Sep 8, 2017
Don't see a "fix". A bunch of suggestions, all whichI've tried. But, I don't recall seeing anyone saying the suggested solutions worked.

Top Liked Posts