Will there be Xposed Framework for the S5

Search This thread

robbnice

Dec 18, 2010
Waterford,
Was just wondering, will there be Xposed Framework coming for the SGS5? Or can you just installed it and run it without it being adjusted for the SGS5?

PaulB007

Dec 31, 2008
hopefully the Sprint a variant of this phone catches on and get some developer interest so that most of the extra Xposed modding doesn't need to be done

Jan 18, 2010
Bronx
S5 private mode not working with xposed

I fixed by editing the "ro.securestorage.support=false" line to ro.securestorage.support=true but after uninstalling the framework from xposed and a reboot and it worked :laugh:

Reactions: endwhysee.bk

steveokinevo

Apr 17, 2012
So from what I read there is no xposed still for stock based roms? I tried it of corse and sure enough boot loop.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app

Ramer

Jun 20, 2010
Sunset
So from what I read there is no xposed still for stock based roms? I tried it of corse and sure enough boot loop.

Ya know what you can try.... install this app, set SeLinux to permissive, then install/flash the alpha 2 of Xposed.
Make a nanoid first, as that's not likely to work. FYI, if using KT Kernel, that feature is now built in.

Reactions: JoeFCaputo113

Ramer

Jun 20, 2010
Sunset
Reactions: JoeFCaputo113

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyitsme

Jul 22, 2016
That sounds awesome

Correct buddy. Now enjoy the goodness of Xposed. I have a list of fully functional Xposed Modules for the Sprint GS5. Check the thread in my sig :good:

Everywhere ive looked, it says its not compatible with a stockrom. Im runnin sprint samsung gs5 smg900p snapdragon 801 still on android 5.0/lollipop 5.1.1
Do i need a custom rom for this? Or is just loosing the s health etc?

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Gotcha. So in doing that xposed may work?

Im tryna get xposed as well, same smg900p stockrom, you ever find an apk tht didnt brick/bootloop? Or did u have to get a custom rom?

Top Liked Posts