[ROM|Stockish|NO KNOX] 9/15/14 Sprint TouchWiz KitKat 4.4.4 (N900PVPUDNH7) DeOdex

Search This thread

demetrios3

Hey, currently at work so I don't have time to do a thorough search, but is anyone else experiencing an issue where occasionally the notification bar says that the GPS is trying to find your location? I find that the only way to make it stop doing that and behave is by rebooting the phone.

I am running NH7 modem on this ROM.

My phone does the exact same thing. Looks for GPS at random times and never seems to lock on to my location ever. I'm no NH7 also

kaos420

Account currently disabled
Dec 21, 2007
Usa
meettomy.site
Just meant a lollipop release in general..
It's coming
23fd8a7cf06d7d9e9fc5b4e946f91d77.jpg
a1e28b77117997d0ba95168d4a56efd9.jpg
just not from freeza.

Sent from my 0x1 Note 3...... I love tep

kingdazy

Feb 24, 2010
Olympia
Hey guys, just wanted to point out a dev in need of help. And its something we could all use here. In the gen section, you might have missed it, a dev (@tx_dbs_tx) is trying to make a stock rooted Lollipop base ROM. He's run into some peculiar issues, and needs help testing from competent flashers.

Be prepared to flash, use notepad++ and have good basic knowledge of zip/unzip, etc.

If you're interested in helping, check out the thread, I don't know if he's gotten the help he needs yet, and this would be a real boon to the life of this device.

(I would be myself, but as a full-time father with a full-time job... I'm lucky if I get to read the threads.)

Reactions: Chaz187

R1000

Jan 19, 2014
Haven data problems only 3g can't get messages + app to load either every thing else OK no apn list in rom

Top Liked Posts