[ROM STOCK] REVIVE YOUR DROID PRO! [Dec-08-14]

Search This thread

migui0401

Jul 30, 2013
Miami, Fl.
androidmatz.blogspot.com
Hi guys! Maybe the tittle is getting you confused, but it's so, now you're gonna unbrick and revive your Droid pro and also install de last update ( 4.7.3.XT610.Verizon.en.US) for your phone. "IT MEANS IT'S ONLY FOR VERIZON MODEL". Just follow the next instructions and you'll get it :).

I know like me, many of you have gotten a brick in your phone or have your phone bricked for the time being. The first step that we'll do is unbricking the phone.

First:
Mod Edit link removed

Second:

Extract both archives, install one of the two installers of RSD, once RSD is installed, search for the DROIDPRO_2.26.20.sbf file that extracted.

Third:

Let's get your droid pro into bootloader mode,for this keep volume up and volume down keys + power button at the same time for 5 seconds, if do it right you'll get onto a screen like this,

attachment.php

Now, connect your phone by usb cable to you computer, (Remember to have installed drivers in your pc) RSD show that your droid is online, click on the search button and select DROIDPRO_2.26.20.sbf file, once this is done click on start button and RSD will begin to flash the phone, wait for the process :mad: , when it finishes, your phone will reboot and alive again! :cool:

For update your for to the last version just go> Settings>About phone>check update after first update and reboot, phone will show a pop up message with a new update, download and install all necessary times.
Hope I could have helped you :fingers-crossed:

Attachments

• IMG_20140121_165436.jpg
    IMG_20140121_165436.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 7,121
Last edited by a moderator:

darkdude18

Jan 8, 2013
Very useful post, since noone before mentioned the bootloader mode, only fastboot that didn't work in my case. I need to try this when I get my phone back from a magician who is trying to fix it....

Regarding the post itself, you should clearly declare that the SBF is from American (VERIZON) model, since it will brick European ones even more than they already are :)

Last edited:

Mohammad Hashir

Dec 13, 2013
Karachi
A question regarding the SBF file that you have provided..
Is it SBF of Stock GB 2.3.4..???

Imagine that I have rooted my phone but now I want to remove Root from my phone permanently, so in that case can I follow these steps to get the pure Stock ROM..??? :confused:

I am totally new to Motorola and coming from hTC, so that's why asking so many questions.. :(

migui0401

Jul 30, 2013
Miami, Fl.
androidmatz.blogspot.com

Imagine that I have rooted my phone but now I want to remove Root from my phone permanently, so in that case can I follow these steps to get the pure Stock ROM..??? :confused:

I am totally new to Motorola and coming from hTC, so that's why asking so many questions.. :(

That the Pre-final update for "Verizon" motorola droid pro, android 2.3.3. And yes, If Your phone is the Verizon droid pro, you can flash this firmware. Don't worry, ask all what you need ;)

Reactions: Mohammad Hashir

Mohammad Hashir

Dec 13, 2013
Karachi
Yes, just go to settings, about phone and check update.

Why don't you work on developing CM9 and CM10..???

EDIT: Can't I use ADB commands on Droid Pro..?? I tried entering "adb devices" into Command Prompt to list attached devices but it showed nothing in the list.. Phone was connected with the PC in Charge Only mode..

EDIT 2: The link to RSD Lite is not working..

Last edited:

migui0401

Jul 30, 2013
Miami, Fl.
androidmatz.blogspot.com
Why don't you work on developing CM9 and CM10..???

EDIT: Can't I use ADB commands on Droid Pro..?? I tried entering "adb devices" into Command Prompt to list attached devices but it showed nothing in the list.. Phone was connected with the PC in Charge Only mode..

EDIT 2: The link to RSD Lite is not working..

First, which rom are you using? Is usb debugging on? Do you have the correct drivers?
Download RSD here: http://pc.cd/5cL

Last edited:

Mohammad Hashir

Dec 13, 2013
Karachi
I bricked my phone, flashed the SBF using RSD Lite but still getting bootloop, Droid logo in red color coming again and again..
Please help..

EDIT: I got it working now, after flashing the SBF, I went into recovery (R+M then Volume up and down keys) and performed "wipe data/factory reset" and "wipe cache partition", and now it is working..

Thank You..:)

Last edited:

migui0401

Jul 30, 2013
Miami, Fl.
androidmatz.blogspot.com
I bricked my phone, flashed the SBF using RSD Lite but still getting bootloop, Droid logo in red color coming again and again..
Please help..

EDIT: I got it working now, after flashing the SBF, I went into recovery (R+M then Volume up and down keys) and performed "wipe data/factory reset" and "wipe cache partition", and now it is working..

Every time you flash the firmware over a custom rom, you must do a factory reset from recovery.

Last edited:

PalmCentro

Dec 8, 2014
█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
Hi guys! Maybe the tittle is getting you confused, but it's so, now you're gonna unbrick and revive your Droid pro and also install de last update ( 4.7.3.XT610.Verizon.en.US) for your phone. "IT MEANS IT'S ONLY FOR VERIZON MODEL". Just follow the next instructions and you'll get it :).

I know like me, many of you have gotten a brick in your phone or have your phone bricked for the time being. The first step that we'll do is unbricking the phone.

First:

Download RSD Lite 6.1.x from here: http://pc.cd/5cL

And the SBF files from here https://my.pcloud.com/#page=publink&code=XZ3EMZwDjXjAu2s7BETYRGNfKhWL5MpSa7

Second:

Extract both archives, install one of the two installers of RSD, once RSD is installed, search for the DROIDPRO_2.26.20.sbf file that extracted.

Third:

Let's get your droid pro into bootloader mode,for this keep volume up and volume down keys + power button at the same time for 5 seconds, if do it right you'll get onto a screen like this,

attachment.php

Now, connect your phone by usb cable to you computer, (Remember to have installed drivers in your pc) RSD show that your droid is online, click on the search button and select DROIDPRO_2.26.20.sbf file, once this is done click on start button and RSD will begin to flash the phone, wait for the process :mad: , when it finishes, your phone will reboot and alive again! :cool:

For update your for to the last version just go> Settings>About phone>check update after first update and reboot, phone will show a pop up message with a new update, download and install all necessary times.
These links no longer work :crying:
Can someone please help me with these sbf files.
I bricked my Droid Pro would love getting it back.
Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

First:
    Mod Edit link removed

Second:

Third:

attachment.php

Please help..

Every time you flash the firmware over a custom rom, you must do a factory reset from recovery.

That the Pre-final update for "Verizon" motorola droid pro, android 2.3.3. And yes, If Your phone is the Verizon droid pro, you can flash this firmware. Don't worry, ask all what you need ;)
    Yes I have "Verizon" version.. After flashing SBF of GB 2.3.3, I will get OTA of GB 2.3.4, right..??

Thank You.. :)
    Yes, just go to settings, about phone and check update.
    I am using the Stock GB 2.3.4, and yes USB Debugging is enabled.. I have the drivers installed..
    I don't know but, maybe ADB is not supported in stock. Now, i'm going to flash stock firmware in my phone, i'll let you if ADB works for me.