[ROM][10JAN] CyanogenMod 7.2.0-RC0-OptimusOne-KANG [.32][.35][BothBasebands]

Search This thread

Jaani

Apr 25, 2011
@adfad666 changelogs for the respective roms are really apreciated..:) anywayz thanxxx.

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
I have this weird bug on wifi, happened before, only solution was to delete settings data...
When I start wifi, it says "connecting" but not even scanning... stuck in there 4ever... reboot didn't help...

Edit: deleting all remembered networks fixed it...

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Last edited:

cornelha

Dec 14, 2007
Cape Town
The new look of the thread is much more organized and I would personally ignore requests so put the links in the 1st post. This is the way a thread should look like.

Now we have that out the way, I have been wondering about something. My little P500 is running baseband v07. So obviously its a slighty older device, even though I only bought it in October (My country a little backwards sometimes lol) Now my question is this, I have been running the F1 series for a few days. Its been fairly stable, everything works, except for the random reboots and a new symptom, the battery shows between 40 and 50% and the phone shuts down. Battery was actually empty. After flashing the rom, at 1st full charge I did rest the stats. Could all this be related to the lower baseband version or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

Reactions: fratermus

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
The new look of the thread is much more organized and I would personally ignore requests so put the links in the 1st post. This is the way a thread should look like.

Now we have that out the way, I have been wondering about something. My little P500 is running baseband v07. So obviously its a slighty older device, even though I only bought it in October (My country a little backwards sometimes lol) Now my question is this, I have been running the F1 series for a few days. Its been fairly stable, everything works, except for the random reboots and a new symptom, the battery shows between 40 and 50% and the phone shuts down. Battery was actually empty. After flashing the rom, at 1st full charge I did rest the stats. Could all this be related to the lower baseband version or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

I have that low baseband too, no such problems...
I used to have stock gb, then I followed the tutorial to old baseband, why do I have v07u???

roi14

May 20, 2011
Batangas
sorry for asking but would it really make any difference if i flashed it on v20B rather than v20g? thanks!

Last edited:

voyager20021

May 5, 2011
Here
Confirmed. F2 phone doesnt detect network service

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

Even if you have the old baseband, you still need to flash the right old baseband. Read carefully the baseband the rom uses and see if you have that one. If not, flash the correct one via LGMDP as it says in the post.

Last edited:

jeremysherriff

Nov 8, 2011
Auckland
I stil cant get my network service on F2, anyone using F2 can confirm this problem for me?

I can get my network service working in A8 but not in F2, so i think F2 rom got some problem...

Confirmed. F2 phone doesnt detect network service

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

Did it work on F1?

Are you still on the F2 kernel or did you change to another?

Human_dude_007

Jul 30, 2011
chennai
@those who have data issues in n1 ..its working fine with me ..(v20b baseband) ..(i have a few lines in build.prop from zepps 3g turbocharger) but data was working even without that ..nl
P.s.i found a differenece--the shift from 2g data to 3g data takes slightly more time in n1 than a7.
The fastest rom i hve ever used ..(using paolo v6)

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

roi14

May 20, 2011
Batangas
@those who have data issues in n1 ..its working fine with me ..(v20b baseband) ..(i have a few lines in build.prop from zepps 3g turbocharger) but data was working even without that ..nl
P.s.i found a differenece--the shift from 2g data to 3g data takes slightly more time in n1 than a7.
The fastest rom i hve ever used ..(using paolo v6)

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

sir, there's no problem if i flashed this on v20b baseband?

cornelha

Dec 14, 2007
Cape Town
I have that low baseband too, no such problems...
I used to have stock gb, then I followed the tutorial to old baseband, why do I have v07u???

Device came out with stock froyo and this baseband. Im downloading F2 now, going to do a clean flash and then hope for the best
Edit: Okay I still have no fileserve love, using a download manager doesnt help since resume is not supported. So I wont be testing F2 after all

Last edited:

theelle

Nov 29, 2010
Avellino
Hello adfad666 you may include in future versions in the voice information telephone number of the version you are using? so let's see if the installation is successful .... thanks for your work

RevengeFNF

Dec 10, 2010
Porto
Im using N1 with the Gpu and Camera Fix, and everythinks works fine... And i mean, everything... At least, what i use :D

Later tonight maybe, im gona update to N2 version.

Exedion

Sep 8, 2011
why in this rom not are the "scenes mode" in camera and in the miniCM7 rom for x8, yes?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    in7kew.jpg

Please do not post in this thread.

Official CyanogenMod 7.2-RC0 Nightly Support Thread <-- link to support thread

The latest CyanogenMod Nightly can be downloaded here or via ROMManager.
    The new recovery in ROMManager (5.0.2.7) is not required, but is necessary to receive automatic updates.

ROM Customisers: The sources no longer refer to thunderg but to p500 so your
    ROMs may need some work to be compatible.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything that happens if you decide to use
    this rom. It could change your life, you might win the lottery or find a
    stunning new boyfriend / girlfriend because of this rom. It could also make
    your phone explode and burn your house down or cause the apocalypse to come
    early (it's not due till the end of the year!).
    Flash responsibly.

OLD BASEBAND?

If your phone uses the old baseband, you can flash the following zip after flashing the nightly to get everything working again. NOTE: you will need to reflash this zip every time you upgrade to the latest nightly!!

Old Baseband Fix - Flashable ZIP

NO-APN PROBLEMS?

If you get GSM but no data, and you cannot save any APN settings, it means you have what I'm calling a 'funny SIM'. Certain mobile operators use SIMs which include an extra data storage area to be used for things like GSM Banking etc. CyanogenMod currently does not fully support these SIMs on the new baseband.

APN / FUNNY SIM FIX - Flashable ZIP (Includes the files above, you only need to flash this one)

Please thank werewolfo for generously donating an Italian funny SIM for me to test with!.

Shout outs go to:
    andy572, _Arjen_, Bytecode, franciscofranco, fserve, lupohirp, mik_os,
    and anyone else who may have left useful advice on these forums!

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything that happens if you decide to use
    this rom. It could change your life, you might win the lottery or find a
    stunning new boyfriend / girlfriend because of this rom. It could also make
    your phone explode and burn your house down or cause the apocalypse to come
    early (it's not due till the end of the year!).
    Flash responsibly.

P.S. Special thanks to: everyone who donated to get this project going. Much appreciated!
    as of today official support for these roms have ended.
    Which ROM is the best?
    You shouldn't be using these roms anymore. please see the CyanogenMod 7 Nightlies thread (link above)
    as of today official support for these roms have ended.
    BOOM!!!!!!

http://get.cm/?device=p500

this is for NEW BASEBAND ONLY
    this comes with a BRAND NEW KERNEL FROM NEW SOURCES

PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE KERNEL OR YOUR PHONE WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY.

THERE ARE STILL BUGS, BUT IT IS A MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT OVER ANYTHING YOU HAVE SEEN BEFORE