[ROM][T210/R] LT02WiFi 4.2.2 (Dead)

Search This thread

Locutus974

Jan 24, 2014
Hey man i did check. Seem its still 4.1.2 sources. With some fixes ect

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Hello,

The Galaxy S3 mini value edition (GT-I8200) has a pxa986 CPU. I have downloaded his 4.2.2 sources and it seems possible to build a specific LT02 kernel ( specific LT02 driver sources in arch-mm folder)

I will try a build later (have no much time for it yet)

(excuse for my language this is my first post in english....)

Reactions: trazfer and mknrls

mknrls

Sep 12, 2013
Ottawa, ON
mknrls.com
Hello,

The Galaxy S3 mini value edition (GT-I8200) has a pxa986 CPU. I have downloaded his 4.2.2 sources and it seems possible to build a specific LT02 kernel ( specific LT02 driver sources in arch-mm folder)

I will try a build later (have no much time for it yet)

(excuse for my language this is my first post in english....)

@ Locutus974 so your good at building kernels?

mknrls

Sep 12, 2013
Ottawa, ON
mknrls.com
When time finish kernel ? My SM-T210 test ready :D
Deep sleep not working ? to be corrected ?
And 4.2.2 rom freezing while playing the game is going.
Offical 4.2.2 waiting samsung [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji27][emoji36][emoji36][emoji29][emoji32][emoji33][emoji25]
SM-T210 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

At the moment i havent touch the kernel :p most of the bugs im fixing are within the roms its self. What what kind of games ur playing on ur tab?

Locutus974

Jan 24, 2014
Hey man i did check. Seem its still 4.1.2 sources. With some fixes ect

@ Locutus974 so your good at building kernels?

Building : not bad (i have build my 4.1.2 kernel just for fun...) but debugging sources : much harder for me (not very familiar with C language) ....
If someone can make a try .... perhaps it could solve the right speaker problem....

mknrls

Sep 12, 2013
Ottawa, ON
mknrls.com
Building : not bad (i have build my 4.1.2 kernel just for fun...) but debugging sources : much harder for me (not very familiar with C language) ....
If someone can make a try .... perhaps it could solve the right speaker problem....

cool :p haha The right speaker look more like a driver issue withing the rom currently checking that (info from @ketut.kumajaya kernel dev)

If you would like to check the kernel ect.
Iketut.kumajaya Kernel Source for T210/R (check the 4.2.2 branch):
Tread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2439564
Kernel source: https://github.com/kumajaya/android_kernel_samsung_lt02
Kernel modules source: https://github.com/kumajaya/android_...g_lt02_modules

Last edited:
Reactions: clyder

gr9nole

Jan 6, 2014
sakarya
Deep sleep not working 4.2.2 port rom big problem...

SM-T311 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

gr9nole

Jan 6, 2014
sakarya
Flashed succesfull 4.2,2 chrome veryy lag stock browser best
yjysetas.jpg

ta3yrumu.jpg

da2amezu.jpg

sure7a7e.jpg

SM-T210R cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Last edited:

gr9nole

Jan 6, 2014
sakarya
Is the others apps functioning properly?

Although a bit slow in the best ROM yes

SM-T311 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

I was the first testing :) my SM-T210

SM-T210 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Last edited:
Reactions: mknrls

phillippous

Nov 25, 2013
Manila
I would like to volunteer as a tester. At the first time I iinstalled the rom, it took a long time for the samsung boot logo to appear. For an estimate, it took 5 minutes for it to load to the rom itself. I thought it was a bootloop,but it isnt. Now when I proceeded to the rom itself, the launcher was a bit laggy at first, but it went on good. When you first press the "apps" button, it may look like a slow motion for a very short time. That is the common lag problem of the 4.2.2 port (which I hope may be fixed for the next build). I like the way the contacts are fixed even I cant use them for this tablet (because of the unavailability of sim card) but I can preview my contacts now from my tablet. One issue I also noticed is that when I locked the tablet then I want to return to the screen, it takes a little long time for the screen to become active again.

My overall rating for the rom was 7/10. Not as bad as the old 4.2.2 ports, but good enough to be used by a decent user, but maybe bad for gamers and business users.

For now, I think ill stick with SEAL and wait for the next release. I expect so much from @mkaymuzik and I know well have one hell of a port of CM for our tab, and an awesome 4.2.2 port :)

Reactions: gr9nole and mknrls

mknrls

Sep 12, 2013
Ottawa, ON
mknrls.com
I would like to volunteer as a tester. At the first time I iinstalled the rom, it took a long time for the samsung boot logo to appear. For an estimate, it took 5 minutes for it to load to the rom itself. I thought it was a bootloop,but it isnt. Now when I proceeded to the rom itself, the launcher was a bit laggy at first, but it went on good. When you first press the "apps" button, it may look like a slow motion for a very short time. That is the common lag problem of the 4.2.2 port (which I hope may be fixed for the next build). I like the way the contacts are fixed even I cant use them for this tablet (because of the unavailability of sim card) but I can preview my contacts now from my tablet. One issue I also noticed is that when I locked the tablet then I want to return to the screen, it takes a little long time for the screen to become active again.

My overall rating for the rom was 7/10. Not as bad as the old 4.2.2 ports, but good enough to be used by a decent user, but maybe bad for gamers and business users.

For now, I think ill stick with SEAL and wait for the next release. I expect so much from @mkaymuzik and I know well have one hell of a port of CM for our tab, and an awesome 4.2.2 port :)

For the first boot its normal, After that its faster :p I also notice that the lock take times to wakeup at time.
Thanks for reporting and appreciating my work :) The tab will be definitely faster when the main bugs are fix, well hopefully haha

Reactions: gr9nole

jstath1972

Dec 27, 2013
The system lag a bit but the Google Chrome it lags a lot. :crying:

Notify a moderator to move this thread to "Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Android Development" forum. :good:

Reactions: gr9nole

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

LT02WiFi 4.2.2

Rom Info
    LT02WiFi Rom Is Liteware, Simplistic And Fast. Provide The User With Heavy DeBloated / Small Size Stock Rom With Small Customizations And ModPacks.

Notice:
    • ChangeLogs | 4.2.2: Now Located In Post #2
    • ModPacks +More: Now Located In Post #3

Rom Install

Download
    Click HERE For The Latest Release and ModPack !

Thanks & Credits

Devs:

Testers:

@arushr, @gr9nole, @safariking, @phillippous, @jstath1972, @ajws7036, @trazfer
    *Been Testing / Reporting Issues, Your Name Will be added :)
    LT02WiFi Rom is Updating to Kitkat with the same features and maybe more. Im open to suggestions, help and guidance. An aroma modpack will be in the work once i figure out how is work (not simple lol). Thanks Again For all the support and appreciation.

My Next project will AOSP ROM :)
    Morning Folks, for those who haven't heard Samsung released 4.4.2 (KitKat) for t211 witch can be ported to the t210/R. On the hand Samsung wont take to to long to realease KitKat for the t210. So do folks want me to port it?
    Update!

Short Updates:

4.2.2 Port issue fixed:
    - Fix 4.2.2 contact app
    - No longer need to flash "lite-transformer-test5-t210" to fix WiFi and Bluetooth
    - Rom Debloated: 650mb (was) > 530mb (now)

Issues:
    - Right speaker broken (no sound) but headphone jack do work
    - bluetooth keyboard parring
    - little lag

Edit:
    - Right speaker to be fix in the next few days
    - updating apps to last versions
    (google search, voice search, play music... )

Still testing!! An Update to the op and download link to come later! Be patient :p
    Hey folks new updated coming soon probably not today but soon :) Its my bday today got to enjoy! Thanks For All The Support! :)