Google Calendar app doesn't sync

Search This thread

idowolf

Oct 17, 2013
Hi there!

I'm using Galaxy S3 I9300 with Revolutionary S5 ROM (it doesn't come with most Samsung apps and it didn't come with Samsung's calendar app with the green icon).

I've installed Google's calendar app (with the blue icon) but for some reason my calendars from Google won't sync with it. It's completely empty right now. When I go to phone settings > Accounts, "Calendar" won't appear under my Google accounts and when I go to the Calendar app > settings > my account, it sees my email, but there's no calendars inside it.

I've tried:
*Clearing data and cache
*Reinstalling the app
*Rebooting the phone
*Relogging into and resyncing my Google account when the application is installed

Does anyone know about this issue? Is there any solution?

Thanks!

S1ay3r666

Dec 14, 2011
Hi there!

I'm using Galaxy S3 I9300 with Revolutionary S5 ROM (it doesn't come with most Samsung apps and it didn't come with Samsung's calendar app with the green icon).

I've installed Google's calendar app (with the blue icon) but for some reason my calendars from Google won't sync with it. It's completely empty right now. When I go to phone settings > Accounts, "Calendar" won't appear under my Google accounts and when I go to the Calendar app > settings > my account, it sees my email, but there's no calendars inside it.

I've tried:
*Clearing data and cache
*Reinstalling the app
*Rebooting the phone
*Relogging into and resyncing my Google account when the application is installed

Does anyone know about this issue? Is there any solution?

Thanks!

Look in the Thread of Revolutionary S5 for Bloat Installer its an Aroma installer!