[App]Cinemo(0.9.5) - Movie Showtimes for VGA Phones with CF3.5

Search This thread

wingman1487

Mar 4, 2008
Lewisville
Cinemo 2

He is working on Cinemo 2. There is a new thread for it, the program looks pretty slick. I was trying it out for him but I haven't heard anything back from him in 2 weeks so we'll just have to wait and see.

Darnell_Chat_TN

Nov 29, 2008
Chattanooga, TN
Google Pixel 4 XL
He is working on Cinemo 2. There is a new thread for it, the program looks pretty slick. I was trying it out for him but I haven't heard anything back from him in 2 weeks so we'll just have to wait and see.

That is good news. Hope it all works out.

Alpha Testers for Cinemo 2

I just started using Flix, but it's way slower loading new information than Cinemo was. But of course something that is working beats something that is not working at all at the moment :) .

I guess running the data through his own web site helps him speed up delivery of the information?

rnrmurse

Nov 24, 2008
Can't wait for cinemo 2! my cinemo 9.6 dosen't work! I had to switch to flix which takes forever to load and has way too much info! I just want movie times and which theater they're in!

hlm818

Mar 25, 2009
Wisconsin
Has anybody gotten the latest version to work anymore? There doesn't seem to be any news about cinemo 2 and this version is clearly not working anymore. Yahoo movies (which I believe is where the info is pulled from) works fine on the browser, so I don't understand why a program (cinemo)would stop working. It's not like someone can shut the program off remotely on my phone!

warri

Jan 9, 2009
Palm Beach Gardens
Has anybody gotten the latest version to work anymore? There doesn't seem to be any news about cinemo 2 and this version is clearly not working anymore. Yahoo movies (which I believe is where the info is pulled from) works fine on the browser, so I don't understand why a program (cinemo)would stop working. It's not like someone can shut the program off remotely on my phone!

It seems Daniel has stop supporting the Original Cinemo. And Cinemo 2 does not seem to be making any progress.

I hope someone can either pick-up where he left off, or create a new Program, because like others have said, I have switched to Flix, but it is slow, and annoying. Cinemo was perfect.

pocketpc09

Oct 21, 2009
Just use BING

This is a waste of time App. If I want to find movie theaters in my area I just use Microsoft BING App it does a great job listings all movies in my area. :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New versions

Hi, I'm the author of Cinemo.

It has been a while since I released an update. I am currently working on Cinemo 2, which will support a larger array of device screen sizes, and will offer trailers, cast list, and synopsis, as well as allow you to install it to the storage card(I know its frustrating).

I am hoping to have it submitted to the marketplace, but I will post here and update everyone later.

Thanks for continuing to use Cinemo, and I am sorry it has been so long since an update. I'm a dad and a husband, so I don't have tons of free time.

Regards,
    Daniel

Thanks for sharing the program...it's simple to the point. When I do use it, I like how it get's me the info quickly so I see what's out around me. A synopsis would be awesome for deciding which movie to see.

I just hope the app doesn't get bogged down.
    +1 to use the already downloaded data when the app is loaded...and maybe auto-download if data is too old...just suggestions/requests :)