Power button configuration?

Search This thread

2ippy

Sep 23, 2006
Wirral
I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a app to change the button that powers up the phone out of sleep.

Normally you press the power button and then unlock drag with your finger.

I would love to see it changed to the optical button press, as it's the only feature of the iphone i like :p

feifancool

May 27, 2010
maybe you can use Screen Mode Widget ,change it's state to 'Awake Stay',then the device will not screen lock but will dim(press any button will awake the screen).Try it:)

jjlp

Feb 13, 2009
around Kolding
Slide function doesnt seem to work.
I usually press the optical button or home button the im able to slide the screen to unlock, do not think this is implemented coz then the display will turn on and off if you fx has it a pocket.

If you press any button does the screen come to life? I mean are you able to unlock device? if so then it works :)

Apr 25, 2010
Bagsværd
Im using LockBot Free, I have found it on market.

with this app im able to use the optical trackpoint to "wake" the screen and then unlock the phone.
hope this is what your looking for

I've also used LockBot Free cuz I don't really like the HTC lock screen. How ever I stop using it because it wakes my phone with any button I press and I tense to hit the volume rocker all the time. but it is a good alternative.