perry_d4

Feb 15, 2014
How to back 4.2.2 from 4.3 update in Xperia ZL? Because lots of bugs in 4.3
Sent from my C6502 using xda app-developers app

melvinrobertson

Nov 3, 2013
How to back 4.2.2 from 4.3 update in Xperia ZL? Because lots of bugs in 4.3
Sent from my C6502 using xda app-developers app

download generic 4.2 os ftf file from this link https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8hA...MycW9sV2s/edit
then download flashtools by antraoxyde from this link www.flashtool.net/‎
install the flashtools, then in c drive, in the flashtools installed folder, there is a folder for drivers, install all the drivers, and there would be another folder named firmware, paste the downloaded ftf file to the firmware folder, then open flashtools, then turn off your mobile, press volume down button, then simultaneously plug the usb in, the mobile will show the green led, means yur mobile is in flashmode, then in flashtools, click left button, there will be two option flashmode or fastboot mode, click flashmode, then choose the generic os you had pasted in the firmware folder, click wipe data and cashe, click app log, means all the option would be clicked yes, then click flash, the flashtools will starts flashing the os, after the process completed, unplug the phone and restart the phone, first boot will take time to make cache files, then the cell will boot up, yes you came back to android 4.2, plz hi thanks button if i helped you, coz i am new in xda developers, and want to become senior member !

bhavstech

Aug 24, 2013
Mumbai
download generic 4.2 os ftf file from this link https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8hA...MycW9sV2s/edit
then download flashtools by antraoxyde from this link www.flashtool.net/‎
install the flashtools, then in c drive, in the flashtools installed folder, there is a folder for drivers, install all the drivers, and there would be another folder named firmware, paste the downloaded ftf file to the firmware folder, then open flashtools, then turn off your mobile, press volume down button, then simultaneously plug the usb in, the mobile will show the green led, means yur mobile is in flashmode, then in flashtools, click left button, there will be two option flashmode or fastboot mode, click flashmode, then choose the generic os you had pasted in the firmware folder, click wipe data and cashe, click app log, means all the option would be clicked yes, then click flash, the flashtools will starts flashing the os, after the process completed, unplug the phone and restart the phone, first boot will take time to make cache files, then the cell will boot up, yes you came back to android 4.2, plz hi thanks button if i helped you, coz i am new in xda developers, and want to become senior member !

you become a senior member if u cross 100 posts not by thanks :)