white theme or any non black theme recommendations

Search This thread

joefso

Aug 2, 2007
Any recommendations where the black UI of android gets replaced by something that could be potentially more appealing? Something with the google play colors or any theme that matches or uses the google apps colors?

meatboy371

Dec 28, 2013
Samsung Galaxy J5
Moto G5S
Any recommendations where the black UI of android gets replaced by something that could be potentially more appealing? Something with the google play colors or any theme that matches or uses the google apps colors?

Gem flat and simplex were my two favorite themes for theme chooser when I was using CM roms. There are threads for both here in xda, take a look and see if you like. You can use them even on stock with hk theme manager xposed module, I think.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: joefso

Marvlesz

Jun 28, 2010
Saudi Arabia
I was also looking for similar themes and have found the following:
*Mianogen.
*iOS 7.
*Circle.
*Flat (by rayford85).
*MIUI v5 (There are three: 1- orange on white. 2- orange on black. 3- holo blue on black).
Edit:*Flow (is also a great theme).

And I agree with meatboy, Gem Flat and Simplex (both red and blue) are one of the best themes out there. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: joefso

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Gem flat and simplex were my two favorite themes for theme chooser when I was using CM roms. There are threads for both here in xda, take a look and see if you like. You can use them even on stock with hk theme manager xposed module, I think.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    I was also looking for similar themes and have found the following:
    *Mianogen.
    *iOS 7.
    *Circle.
    *Flat (by rayford85).
    *MIUI v5 (There are three: 1- orange on white. 2- orange on black. 3- holo blue on black).
    Edit:*Flow (is also a great theme).

And I agree with meatboy, Gem Flat and Simplex (both red and blue) are one of the best themes out there. :)