App to *possibly* fix the blank my apps list issue

Search This thread

kazantip1288

Nov 11, 2008
Moscow
Hi.
There is a problem with new Google play 3.5.15. In /data/data/com.android.vending/databases/ there are only there files library.db, localappstate.db and suggestions.db. So how it must work? Please help. Thanks

ken218

Oct 13, 2010
London
Is it still necessary to use this app after the 3.5.15 update? I have reports saying the new version market doesn't need this fix anymore.

Is it not the case?

Last edited:

kazantip1288

Nov 11, 2008
Moscow
Is it still necessary to use this app after the 3.5.17 update? I have reports saying the new version market doesn't need this fix anymore.

Is it not the case?

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App
New version of LCD density modder pro have a fixed version of new market. So it's not need anymore

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

cometoluc

May 24, 2007
Mechelen
Is it still necessary to use this app after the 3.5.17 update? I have reports saying the new version market doesn't need this fix anymore.

Is it not the case?

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

Hello, can someone give me a link to version 3.5.17 as on my market it's still 3.5.15 and it did not update to the new version

alienmonkey

Jan 7, 2010
Thank you for creating this. Working great so far on GSM Galaxy Nexus w/ CM9 Nightly. Since Google Play Store, Titanium Backup would fail to detach market links.

fravasi

Aug 22, 2010
Many thanx

After months I fixed. I can't believe !!!!
Since many other guys fixed as well, this app should be promoted as others (like titanium backup or so) are.

Thanx.
A payed beer awaits you if you come to italy ;)

rgreat

Apr 9, 2010
Moscow
Market cant download stuff.

Your program supposed to fix it, but i cannot install it since MARKET IS BROKEN and you do not have stand alone apk for download...

Fail...

Anyone can post apk?

ToddBonzalez

Sep 29, 2010
Apps detach from Market properly, but reappear later.

I can remove the link for Nudnik Alarms but a few hours later it's back. I tested to see if it was rebooting that caused this, but no change. Running CM 7.2 on a Nexus One.

Hi all,

I have a Bell Atrix and I always have the blank my apps list issue with any Blur based Gingerbread ROMs. I found that removing the Preset app fixed my problem. So I put a small app together to scan the market database to compare the list of market recognised installed apps to the available apps in the market. Users can then remove apps and the market association in the market database.

If possible, can I please have someone to help me test this app? Also, I'd imagine this app should work with any gingerbread running phones with the same problem.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kstudio.marketfixer

Steps:
1) nandroid backup then start the app
2) Click on Load Market Data (and wait for it to finish)
3) If the app found anything, it will be added to the list
4) Select apps from the list and click on "Del Checked Entry" to delete them
5) Uninstall window will show for the selected apps, click on Uninstall
6) Open the market again, wait a bit and see if the list shows.

Thanks!!

Update1:
I found that Android Market, when starting from scratch (after deleting all the app data), downloads a list of all the apps you have ever associated to your account. If you have ever used TiBu (or the like) to associate apps you shouldn't have associated to the market, and still have the app installed, you will start to have the market problem after wipe.

Update2:
I believe the version 3.5.15 market has made this app obsolete. You can find the download link in the post below

http://www.theandroidsoul.com/download-google-play-store-apk-3-5-15/

Update3:
Uploaded version 2.0.0, for anyone still wanting to remove market links in the new market.

jucachaves

Apr 13, 2011
Great app!

Is there a way to permanently remove a market link? I don't want to update a certain app because the newer version crashes on my phone. I can remove the link but it comes back after a while, and Play Store prompts me to update it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

I have a Bell Atrix and I always have the blank my apps list issue with any Blur based Gingerbread ROMs. I found that removing the Preset app fixed my problem. So I put a small app together to scan the market database to compare the list of market recognised installed apps to the available apps in the market. Users can then remove apps and the market association in the market database.

If possible, can I please have someone to help me test this app? Also, I'd imagine this app should work with any gingerbread running phones with the same problem.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kstudio.marketfixer

Steps:
    1) nandroid backup then start the app
    2) Click on Load Market Data (and wait for it to finish)
    3) If the app found anything, it will be added to the list
    4) Select apps from the list and click on "Del Checked Entry" to delete them
    5) Uninstall window will show for the selected apps, click on Uninstall
    6) Open the market again, wait a bit and see if the list shows.

Thanks!!

Update1:
    I found that Android Market, when starting from scratch (after deleting all the app data), downloads a list of all the apps you have ever associated to your account. If you have ever used TiBu (or the like) to associate apps you shouldn't have associated to the market, and still have the app installed, you will start to have the market problem after wipe.

Update2:
    I believe the version 3.5.15 market has made this app obsolete. You can find the download link in the post below

http://www.theandroidsoul.com/download-google-play-store-apk-3-5-15/

Update3:
    Uploaded version 2.0.0, for anyone still wanting to remove market links in the new market.
    you will need to manually check every app... I will add a "select all" to the list when I update the app.
    I had com.motorola.contacts.preloaded as faulty app. Maybe market acts sensitively when using AT&T-Rom on INT'L Atrix in non-default locale.

I tried the UK retail sbf and still had the same problem on com.motorola.contacts.preloaded...
    3.5.15 is latest