i need help after i updated 4.3 Jelly bean

Search This thread

kikinfl2004

Jan 3, 2014
Good Day , Everybody

i have Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ( GT-N7100 ) .... i updated it with kies from 4.2.1 To 4.3 everything is Good but when i playing songs voice of song like cut or like (pause & resume ) this problem appear after i update my galaxy note 2 ...i went to music player and made clear data But problem still appear Then i tried all players in market like (cloud Skipper & Mixzing ) Then i went to kies and made again (Firmware upgrade & installation ) but still problem appear !!!! i know u r great Developers and users ..i want help with this problem please :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore
Good Day , Everybody

i have Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ( GT-N7100 ) .... i updated it with kies from 4.2.1 To 4.3 everything is Good but when i playing songs voice of song like cut or like (pause & resume ) this problem appear after i update my galaxy note 2 ...i went to music player and made clear data But problem still appear Then i tried all players in market like (cloud Skipper & Mixzing ) Then i went to kies and made again (Firmware upgrade & installation ) but still problem appear !!!! i know u r great Developers and users ..i want help with this problem please :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

If u didn't root or anything, it shows that Samsung screwed their 4.3 update. (Many folks here has problems with 4.3) take it to Samsung Service Centre.

Smack that thanks button if I helped!
Note 2 LTE powered by Illusion ROM and Plasma Kernel.
Sent from dat small country called Singapore.

kikinfl2004

Jan 3, 2014
If u didn't root or anything, it shows that Samsung screwed their 4.3 update. (Many folks here has problems with 4.3) take it to Samsung Service Centre.

Smack that thanks button if I helped!
Note 2 LTE powered by Illusion ROM and Plasma Kernel.
Sent from dat small country called Singapore.

i didn't root anything and i updated it by kies ...i don't know wt can i do & i can't send my mob to service center it will take time from me

sadeshmagic

Apr 3, 2012
Ragama
Good Day , Everybody

Try copying some of the songs you tested...onto a pc...and try playing it from there....to see if the problem persists ..

SAJdroid

Apr 23, 2012
Good Day , Everybody

Are sounds stores on a Ext-SD card ? - If yes follow as below
1. Try copying the same song to internal storage and see if it works - if not goto step 2
2. Copy contents of the SD card to PC , goto storage option from Note 2 settings and format Ext-SD card , see it helps. if not step 3
3. Disable wifi & data , try playing song - let me know the results.

kikinfl2004

Jan 3, 2014
Are sounds stores on a Ext-SD card ? - If yes follow as below
1. Try copying the same song to internal storage and see if it works - if not goto step 2
2. Copy contents of the SD card to PC , goto storage option from Note 2 settings and format Ext-SD card , see it helps. if not step 3
3. Disable wifi & data , try playing song - let me know the results.

i made 3 steps but nothing new this bad problem still appear what can i do :( ?

SAJdroid

Apr 23, 2012
This might sound weird but just to ensure its not an hardware problem can you try with headphones n see .. This would eliminate the doubt of speaker issue...

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Hehe. First time I read this issue.
If song played like stuck (pause resume/jump), and it is not the song problem, then it might be the phone is on "heavy" processing.

Or... when ur internal storage is almost full (I experienced this on 4.1.2, and phone is super slow). I solved by full wipe nd reflash rom.

I did few upgrade through OTA on my friend's N7105 phones to 4.3, all don't have issues.

Sent from SM-N9005 with xda-app

kikinfl2004

Jan 3, 2014
Hehe. First time I read this issue.
If song played like stuck (pause resume/jump), and it is not the song problem, then it might be the phone is on "heavy" processing.

Or... when ur internal storage is almost full (I experienced this on 4.1.2, and phone is super slow). I solved by full wipe nd reflash rom.

I did few upgrade through OTA on my friend's N7105 phones to 4.3, all don't have issues.

Sent from SM-N9005 with xda-app

my Internal Storage free 2.14GB From 16GB and about my Ex-Card Free 303MB From 1.83GB
and i tried it without EX- SD Card & still problem Appear....about ram free 812MB & used 964MB