[2010-7-7][Benz SMS UI] for all devices & resolution

Search This thread

all-in

Jan 17, 2009
Greece
Hi i am using exquisites rom,what do i have to install to make this work?i have install th UI and the cab that supposes to disable the htc messaging but nothing happens

jaskiratsingh

I have a QVGA phone with WM 6.5.x ROM. I installed the Benz SMS UI and it is working great. The sender's name and date do not appear in the same line as in screenshot on first page. Instead the date is right aligned on second line with Name left aligned on first line. How can i change this so that time is displayed along with senders name in the first line.

Thanks in advance

El Diablo

Feb 16, 2008
Perfect!

BTW can you give me the name of the theme and taskbar which are seen in the screen shots? They are incredibly brilliant...

Thanks.

philiplam

Feb 2, 2008
Happy Valley
No non-English characters...

My friend, you're from Hong Kong and I am surprised that you don't receive Chinese SMS...or you use straight Chinese OS...

Your system displays no Chinese Characters with English OS plus Chinese fonts...

=(

Philip

hackersdoom13

Mar 7, 2011
this is the sexiest ui i've come across but its slow when u reply... like more than 3 second delay after i type with hardware keyboard. on xperia x1 with dynamics rom with sense