Where You are in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

LemonPowerForce

Feb 3, 2012
Liverpool, UK
So, this is an international Note so I was just going to ask where everyone was in the world? I am wondering if I one of the few people in the United States (with AT&T) that has an international Note and not the i9220 ATT Note.

So, let's start a fun discussion about the international Note and where all it is at in the world!

AT&T note is the i717. i9220 is the Chinese note (same hardware as n7000)

Liverpool, UK reporting in.

Shrink

Jul 20, 2007
Bracebridge
Ontario, Canada!

Decided to get an unlocked N7000 rather than the somewhat neutered local version. I am also trying to get all unlocked devices for my wife and kids so as to be in a better negotiating position with the wireless providers here.

MR.change

Nov 9, 2011
Baghdad
Baghdad ,Iraq
Blue N7000
I traded my 6 months old galaxy SII for a barely used note ,just two weeks ago for an extra 75$ .
I think it was a very good deal :)

andreww88

Aug 6, 2011
Mobile, AL
www.andrewsthoughts.net
Chicago-white note on tmobile.
Whats the best radio baseband in the US?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

You talking about modems?

I'm on the LP6 modem now. I am getting much faster speeds than on the LP5 modem. But, I see you are on T-Mobile. You only get 2G as well as the other guy that posted on here? That kinda stinks....

AT&T is still pretty bad here in Mobile, Alabama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS...IS...SWITZERLAND!

Gerard-Butler-This-Is-Sparta1.jpg

:)
    Thread Closed

This thread is not really needed, you can add your location to your profile, plus i have opened a off topic thread. The nail in the coffin was the post above, i dont want any anti government/country feelings it can quickly get out of hand.​
    So, this is an international Note so I was just going to ask where everyone was in the world? I am wondering if I one of the few people in the United States (with AT&T) that has an international Note and not the i9220 ATT Note.

So, let's start a fun discussion about the international Note and where all it is at in the world!
    Malaysia here..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!