[Game] Little Empire

Search This thread

TheOneBD

Mar 1, 2011
Little Empire v1.7.4
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: World's first LBS (Location Based Services) mobile MMO game in 3D.

9OEukX4-7mToZsnCqM4wsoahKZZugRfQwvLCv8AEDOxynsc2kzuxSvNDpVhgNFzzuw
vh_cOh9bdSJHbh0PYQeWdsKHJeZ6GD3lORVhu2NP3KbFLpuGX4Kh8HFzppyspELR2SIe

[break]
Play the World's first LBS (Location Based Services) mobile MMO game in 3D.
Little Empire is a top-rated massively-multiplayer-online mobile game that you just can't put down!
We combined tower defense and real-time strategy in a unique combat system that lets you plan strategic battles and utilize formation tactics.
★★★FEATURES★★★
-No more boring text-based battles and fully experience the thrill of combat.
-Command your hero to use spells and special abilities to crush oncoming enemies.
-A top-class arena that brings players world-wide in close contact with each other.
-Snatch resources, enslave players and arena showdowns.
-Dozens of 3D buildings and combat units, more than a hundred missions, countless equipment and skill combination.
-A flawless LBS integration that brings the game onto the real world. Careful, your enemy could be right next door!
-The game play is limitless as you and your friends battle towards the very top.
With brilliant and delicate 3D models, Little Empire provides an awesome new visual and gaming sensation, are you ready to dive in?

Little Empire, it is all about the fun of gaming!

★★★New suit of equips★★★
★★★Can use gold and crystal to fix equips and spells★★★
★★★Can reset account when level is under 7★★★
★★★Add free lottery★★★
★★★Bugs fix★★★

More Info:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.camelgames.fantasyland
Download :

Last edited by a moderator:

bananelol

Mar 19, 2010
Munich
I get a warning for a Trojan/GPspy in "assets/alipay_plugin223_0309.apk" maybe you should fix this

Last edited:

AustenlorD

Jan 3, 2012
am playing this game ... i reached level 4 and i cant go further :/ i have 2 tasks left and i cant do any of them since am below level 6 ... i cant find the prison cell nor defeat the footman since am guarding the castle

HELP!

Kueh

Aug 25, 2008
Click on the Altar of Heroes, then click on the helmet tab, then equip whatever you have.

Reactions: Artmov

Artmov

Jan 17, 2012
Montreal
Click on the Altar of Heroes, then click on the helmet tab, then equip whatever you have.

by "Altar of Heroes" do you mean the store? If not then where is the altar of heroes?

I go into the store by clicking the blue present box with the yellow ribbon on the map. Then I click on the helmet tab and when i try to click on my items that I bought it just gives me the option to sell them.

gpeagle

Mar 2, 2011
map?

I just got this game today... one of the tasks says something about a map... for some reason I can't find it... any one no where it is?

gpeagle

Mar 2, 2011
by "Altar of Heroes" do you mean the store? If not then where is the altar of heroes?

I go into the store by clicking the blue present box with the yellow ribbon on the map. Then I click on the helmet tab and when i try to click on my items that I bought it just gives me the option to sell them.

Altar of heroes is the big bronze statue that is flashing.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

No map click on the prison when you build one

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

Thx...will try

Reactions: Artmov

tommy_b75

Jan 17, 2012
Prison Cell

Hi, im trying to complete more of the objectives in this awesome game but I cant seem to find the prison cell on the map!! I would appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Little Empire v1.7.4
    Requirements: Android 2.1+
    Overview: World's first LBS (Location Based Services) mobile MMO game in 3D.

9OEukX4-7mToZsnCqM4wsoahKZZugRfQwvLCv8AEDOxynsc2kzuxSvNDpVhgNFzzuw
    vh_cOh9bdSJHbh0PYQeWdsKHJeZ6GD3lORVhu2NP3KbFLpuGX4Kh8HFzppyspELR2SIe

[break]
    Play the World's first LBS (Location Based Services) mobile MMO game in 3D.
    Little Empire is a top-rated massively-multiplayer-online mobile game that you just can't put down!
    We combined tower defense and real-time strategy in a unique combat system that lets you plan strategic battles and utilize formation tactics.
    ★★★FEATURES★★★
    -No more boring text-based battles and fully experience the thrill of combat.
    -Command your hero to use spells and special abilities to crush oncoming enemies.
    -A top-class arena that brings players world-wide in close contact with each other.
    -Snatch resources, enslave players and arena showdowns.
    -Dozens of 3D buildings and combat units, more than a hundred missions, countless equipment and skill combination.
    -A flawless LBS integration that brings the game onto the real world. Careful, your enemy could be right next door!
    -The game play is limitless as you and your friends battle towards the very top.
    With brilliant and delicate 3D models, Little Empire provides an awesome new visual and gaming sensation, are you ready to dive in?

Little Empire, it is all about the fun of gaming!

★★★New suit of equips★★★
    ★★★Can use gold and crystal to fix equips and spells★★★
    ★★★Can reset account when level is under 7★★★
    ★★★Add free lottery★★★
    ★★★Bugs fix★★★

More Info:
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.camelgames.fantasyland
    Download :
    am playing this game ... i reached level 4 and i cant go further :/ i have 2 tasks left and i cant do any of them since am below level 6 ... i cant find the prison cell nor defeat the footman since am guarding the castle

HELP!

Stop defending the castle you wont be attacked till your level six :)

Altar of heroes is the big bronze statue that is flashing.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Thx...will try