[Updated 26-Sep-2009] CRCs Release 13.5 - Stable Thread (Build 20270)

Search This thread

CRCinAU

Oct 29, 2007
Melbourne
www.crc.id.au
Once again, nice made :)
Every future works for me :)

Excellent! I've been interrupted in my work tonight due to pesky computer issues on my development machine so I'll have to take a little break for now while I reformat etc..

I'm in the middle of putting together some CAB files for parts of the OS that I rip out and don't include in the ROMs - such as VoIP support, SQLCE, AutoUpdate etc etc - so that if you really want those features, you can add them.

I'll start this on the development thread (as I don't want to make stable unstable with experiments!), but it'll have to wait until after the format.

baqo

Feb 18, 2008
dear CRCinAU

thanks for the great rom its sound gooooooooooood!!

i have a requist:)

ineed a cab to operate the viberation mode ( the botton under on off botton)

there is no MMS option in masseging plz post an mirror for ArcSoft MMS 5.0.31.11

thanks alot budde

CRCinAU

Oct 29, 2007
Melbourne
www.crc.id.au
dear CRCinAU

thanks for the great rom its sound gooooooooooood!!

i have a requist:)

ineed a cab to operate the viberation mode ( the botton under on off botton)

Not quite sure what you mean by this? Can you explain more?

there is no MMS option in masseging plz post an mirror for ArcSoft MMS 5.0.31.11

thanks alot budde

Starting from ArcSoft MMS v5, MMS and SMS functionality is built into the "Text Messages" mailbox. Pick the "Text Messages" account, then go to Menu -> MMS Options to check everything is ok.

Sneazel

May 5, 2008
loading screen

i must say i liked your rom, but being new to this rom flashing i've been trying every rom i see.after flashing i differant rom (blinky 3.8) when my phone turns on the htc logo is cut at the bottom with your splash screen and then says crc rom loading. is there any way to sort this out? any help would be appreciated

CRCinAU

Oct 29, 2007
Melbourne
www.crc.id.au
i must say i liked your rom, but being new to this rom flashing i've been trying every rom i see.after flashing i differant rom (blinky 3.8) when my phone turns on the htc logo is cut at the bottom with your splash screen and then says crc rom loading. is there any way to sort this out? any help would be appreciated

Chances are, whatever ROM you have loaded after mine doesn't include SPLASH1 or SPLASH2. This means it will stay at what it is from when mine was installed until something overwrites SPLASH1 or SPLASH2 on the flash chip.

Sneazel

May 5, 2008
thanx

thnx for the quick reply.is there any suggested methods for changing splash 1-2? cheers

furiardy

Oct 19, 2006
Jakarta
your rom is ok,strange i have connect with btooth headset when i want play music,but in the middle of the song,it cut off ,doesn't connect any more, i use btaudio...do u know why?

cyberblue

Mar 16, 2008
Washington
upgraded from 9.1 to 9.2, fantastic ROM as usual, battery icon on the top right corner still lies - showing always 100% (in "power" page 1% incremental value works great)
second, is there any easy method to prevent the annoying message that says "hey you better watch out because you're connecting to internet right now; cancel or hide" every time a connection is made?

derick10453

Jun 19, 2007
can't upgrade to 9.2 stays on 99 percent all the time even with 10.4

Release 9.2 (23 May 2008):
* Updated Network Wizard to v1.0.31261.1
* Updated Windows Live Messenger v10.6.34.0800
* Updated HTC X-Button to 2.1.33556.2
* Updated Battery.dll to read in 1% increments
* Updated ArcSoft MMS client to 5.0.31.11
* Auto-run Network Wizard at boot to detect network settings.

Release 9.1 (25 Apr 2008):
* Updated ArcSoft MMS client to 5.0.31.7
* Updated HTC X-Button to 2.0.31261.1
* Updated SDAutorun to v2

Release 9.0 (06 Mar 2008):
* Fixed default for Button 5 (Press and Hold) to Voice Recorder.
* Fixed incorrect association for MSVOICE apps.
* Fixed missing comm manager icon for silent mode (Thanks stan23)
* Changed default settings for A2DP to fix audio skipping (Thanks dgates71)

can't upgrade to 9.2 stays on 99 percent all the time even with 10.4

cyberblue

Mar 16, 2008
Washington
After a while now the battery icon reverts back to the 4 bar version just like what I experienced in the earlier version w/o 1% battery dll update.
Great ROM, it's just probably not for me :)

klemots

Dec 27, 2007
Jakarta
seems your CRC's version 9.2 rom is damage,...i tried to open it but i couldn't... I downloaded for rapizshare & mirror. Any help will be great. Thx

Cheerz Up

Jally

vmfnjorge

May 29, 2006
Carcavelos
Connection symbol

Good afternoon to all, CRC's!!!

What are the chances that this, or any other CRC's ROM, have the connection symbol during a, for exemple, bluetooth connection to a 3G cellular phone used as a modem?

It's just because when this connection happens, the 'G' or '3G' symbol stays visible.

TIA

Vasco Jorge

CRC's 9.2
2.10 OliPro

Atmosphere

Mar 4, 2007
Pretoria
i downloaded this twice... rapidshare and the AU mirror...i even downloaded the new version of 7z
when i extract it with 7z and run it, it says:

RUUWrapper.exe
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on ok to terminate the application.

Any reason for this perhaps?

oh nevermind - im stupid - needs .net framework

bolog123

May 25, 2008
Hey CRCinAU,

Great ROM as always.

I was trying to change my dopod button to use Voice Speed Dialer instead of Voice Commander but the Buttons app only allow me to change the first three buttons? Any fix for this or a way to do it manually so I can modify all buttons?

Also have the battery icon always displaying 100%...

Thanks for any help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Release 13.5 now available.

Hi guys,

Release 13.5 (26 Sep 2009):
    * Fixed GPS intermediate driver for Windows Managed External GPS units (Start -> Settings -> Connections -> External GPS)
    * Fixed random silences of notifications etc.

Enjoy! :)