[Q] Tough Challenge - Can't remove Safestrap
I have a huge problem.
I canít remove the Safestrap 3.11 from my XT910 Razr.
Something went very bad during install.
Here's what I've got:
Iíve installed normally, with first root, etc. Busybox ok, root ok, even the Safestrap was OK.
Then I started to install my stuff, like gmail, etc.
A few days later, my phone FC Superuser and crash, freezing. Ok, nothing unusual. I reset the phone.
So that's when my problem begun.
When I modify, delete or create something on the phone, like photos, configs, etc, after I boot up the config returns to the scenario right before the crash.
It's like a snapshot from a virtual machine that keeps going back even if I don't want to.
So, I started to find a way to repair the instalation.
Below I'll describe some methods that I've tried:
1) Uninstall safestrap 3.11, unroot, re-root, reinstall Safestrap 3.11
2) Same thing above but with the 3.60 version and a newer busybox.
3) Install over the current 3.11 an older version for the ICS, resuming with the same steps.
4) Recover using RSD Lite 6 with retail and two other kind of ROMs.
5) Recover using my Linux box with fastboot and adb.
6) Reboot to recovery mode on Safestrap and use adb shell, gparted and fdisk to delete partitions.
7) I've umount all partitions, used fdisk to read info and write new partitions.
8) Use CWM to replace Safestrap. Didn't work.
9) Force all kind of tilt, crash, system failure, etc, to brick my phone
10) I've used tons of script, like unbrick.sh, with fastboot procedures that did not work for me.
ALL KIND OF DANGEROUS STUFF, just trying to brick my phone or at least break the safestrap method to restore the "snapshot".
Anyway, I'm still here, trying to figure out what kind of sick disturbing method Safestrap uses to make my phone immortal.
Can someone help? Does anyone have a clue?
Please suggest methods or procedures to solve my problem. I'll apreciate that.
PS: My bootloader is LOCKED.
PS2: Sorry for my bad english. Not my native language.