[Q] Almost no vibration after installing CM11

Search This thread

superadamwo

Mar 23, 2014
I was using a nightly version of Cyanogenmod 11 for a while, and after one of the nightly updates, my vibration intensity has basically gone to nothing. I can still feel it very slightly but it's almost imperceptible. To try and fix it, I've gone as far as restoring to stock everything (including stock recovery etc.) to see if that would fix it, but still the same issue. Is there any chance this is still a software problem, or is it probably an issue with the vibration motors themselves?

Bhavpreet

Apr 30, 2013
I was using a nightly version of Cyanogenmod 11 for a while, and after one of the nightly updates, my vibration intensity has basically gone to nothing. I can still feel it very slightly but it's almost imperceptible. To try and fix it, I've gone as far as restoring to stock everything (including stock recovery etc.) to see if that would fix it, but still the same issue. Is there any chance this is still a software problem, or is it probably an issue with the vibration motors themselves?

cm based roms normally have a vibration strength that it set very low. Download trickster mod from the playstore and go to the fourth page (specific), you can set the vibrator strength there. Stock HTC One Sense is 2700.

superadamwo

Mar 23, 2014
cm based roms normally have a vibration strength that it set very low. Download trickster mod from the playstore and go to the fourth page (specific), you can set the vibrator strength there. Stock HTC One Sense is 2700.

Yeah I tried that, I set it to the highest value and was still imperceptible. Hardware issue?