CDMA not working
I'm afraid my CDMA radio is broken. (At home my LTE signal isn't strong enough.)
I only used it half a day before sending my Verizon HTC One to Colorodo for S-OFF. The signal then seemed fine. I didn't set it up until i got a case for it yesterday. First i installed the GPE by newtoroot (because it was smallest to download) and everything seemed fine but i honestly don't remember, then installed the other 2 custom roms both only giving me LTE only.
Things i've tired so far that haven't worked:
1. I restored my nandroid of the Stock, but got the same thing.
2. I've tried all the custom roms but still can't get CDMA to connect.
3. I tried the RUU, (since a few parts of it are corrupt, i had to leave out system and recovery) then flashed a custom rom
4. I changed some settings in the ##778# menu (copying my Inc 4g)
5. I've installed LTE on off to easily change radio options.
6. I've tried a different sim from another verizon smart phone line
I've also tried combinations of those, but still have not gotten my CDMA to connect.
Does anyone have any other ideas for me?
Also, if someone doesn't mind giving me their settings in the EPST menu (##778# then edit mode) for CDMA Settings, and Modem Settings, I'd appreciate it.