Bluetooth Stack

Search This thread

thekingofmean

Jun 28, 2010
Seattle
Currently I have an E4GT, and my BT works great. I can connect my S9-HDs, PS3 controller, wii-mote without a hitch.

This wasn't the case with my OGEvo, the audio would cut in and out, and I couldn't connect any controllers without being on CM.

Is there any info about the BT stack on the 4G LTE? I'm asking here because I assume that it's different that in the OneX, if I'm incorrect let me know and I'll ask over there.

NZtechfreak

Sep 5, 2008
I think they'll probably have the same stack. WiiMotes work fine with my One X, I didn't have trouble with latency. My Phonejoy also works fine. PS3 controllers work with Root via Sixaxis app, although I'm presently locked to stock while reviewing the handset for Telecom NZ, so haven't personally confirmed that.

Bluetooth audio should be much better, since BT 4.0 has much higher bandwidth for audio streaming (although the receiving device may end up being the bottle neck). If you have a receiving device that is also Apt-X capable then the audio will be excellent, basically the same as wired up to around 370kbps (the Samsung HS3000 is cheap, versatile, and has Apt-X).

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Last edited:

PsiPhiDan

Oct 27, 2011
Plainfield
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I think they'll probably have the same stack. WiiMotes work fine with my One X, I didn't have trouble with latency. My Phonejoy also works fine. PS3 controllers work with Root via Sixaxis app, although I'm presently locked to stock while reviewing the handset for Telecom NZ, so haven't personally confirmed that.

Bluetooth audio should be much better, since BT 4.0 has much higher bandwidth for audio streaming (although the receiving device may end up being the bottle neck). If you have a receiving device that is also Apt-X capable then the audio will be excellent, basically the same as wired up to around 370kbps (the Samsung HS3000 is cheap, versatile, and has Apt-X).

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

I just read on another thread that our EVO does not have BT 4.0. Does the One X have it though?

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer

Evo_Shift

Jan 17, 2011
Hope my icontrolpad works with it. From these comments it looks like it should. I like stock but a huge reason I want this phone is to run emulators on that awesome screen and have it propped up nice on that kickstand during my lunch hour.

Top Liked Posts