[ROM] 01/01/13 Stock rooted odexed JB Telstra_WWE_3.17.841.2

Search This thread

twistedddx

Oct 23, 2010
You can't use a ota from another region. Asia does not have the small second 3.17 update, so far only Australia and Germany do.
The ota you mention is not newer than telstras first 3.17 also.

And what is the kernel source code zip for?

Last edited:
Reactions: Heisenberg

kotton666

Jul 4, 2010
Download And Install The Jelly Bean Update For The HTC One XL from Cellphoneforever

Download OTA:*
fotadl.htc.com/OTA_EVITA_UL_JB_45_S_hTC_Asia_WWE_3.17.707.1_0.23a.32.09.29_10.128.32.34a_release_299070u0mcx8aiaku8jgn4.zip

(about 650mb)

B.Magic !

So in other words, download a completely different ROM to this one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Feel free to use this but I accept no responsibility for the results - read up before you flash!

This is a collaboration between radavs and me and is primarily for Telstra users but can be modified for any carrier in build.prop.

I use this on a daily basis and have had no issues for a week solid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All apps working - including video camera.

Removed some bloat (Telstra Navigator, Google plus, Polaris, pdf viewer)

English language only - other languages removed - they can be pulled from the original OTA zip (which can be found here on the forums) and added to the rom.zip before flashing.

There are no screen shots because we all know what a stock rom looks like......

DOWNLOADS:

Rom http://www.4sync.com/zip/_8CLQVVk/radavs-pablo11-TelstraJB-stock.html MD5 e49ec694f7d22bc37b851a2365f4dad4

Radio http://www.vangoogle.com.au/HTC_oneXL/EVITA_HTCTelstra_JB_Radio.zip - Thanks for the mirror vangoogle!

Flashing Instructions:

1)Perform a backup and then a FULL wipe in TWRP and Flash the Telstra JB radio zip.

2)Flash the rom zip and boot up.

I use System Tuner to overclock and disable the power notification - have fun!

Thanks to radavs and the people mentioned here and the XDA community:good:
    HEY HEY HEY, slow down boy! I'm not taking over just giving your work as a complete package! :highfive:
    All credit goes to you! and that's why I'm posting it here and not in my section. People will see your u/n in the about phone section.:victory:

Ha Ha, thanks. I don't often get called boy anymore ( I'm 45 "cough cough" )

As soon as it's up I will modify the OP with all the credit you deserve :highfive:

I love working with fellow aussies :good:

Cheers mate.
    This will install all missing apps/language apps to make it full stock JB Telstra rom
    http://removed--- Update.zip MD5: 1a874fd4386318c045ecfcb317ff9bab

This Folder has all the stock Telstra roms plus latest JB radio and other files

New working Full stock updater zip
    Yeah I don't get the errors cos I removed it.

Cool, I'll leave it with you then - thanks for taking over what I had started and at least you have the resources to upload it :)

HEY HEY HEY, slow down boy! I'm not taking over just giving your work as a complete package! :highfive:
    All credit goes to you! and that's why I'm posting it here and not in my section. People will see your u/n in the about phone section.:victory:
    Reserved - just in case.

An extra note: I am on hboot 1.09 - I cannot garuntee this will work with other hboot versions.