[Q] Bell TOT file request

Search This thread

gold_sprinter

Dec 14, 2007
I seem to have bricked my device. I have installed the drivers and they appear to be working correctly, my device shows up in device manager whilst in Download Mode. I have downloaded the correct .kdz files (jb, and kk several times, from several locations). but through the flash tool (1.8 and 1.54) i get a "kdz extract fail" or "Failed PreviousLoad()" and using the LG support tool I am not recognized it keeps saying it is trying to connect. I have even changed the compatibility, and run as administrator in windows 7. Attempted on 2 different laptops, in all the USB ports, along with a secondary USB cable.

I have looked for the Bell Mobility D803 tot file, but it is rather difficult to find. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I even tried the Rogers KDZ file with the same results.

From what I can gather; either my drivers are incorrect, or the missing tot file could be the issue.

Any help would be appreciated, my phone has been down for about a week, and wifey is bugging me about it...

thanks

Reactions: Liquid5n0w

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I seem to have bricked my device. I have installed the drivers and they appear to be working correctly, my device shows up in device manager whilst in Download Mode. I have downloaded the correct .kdz files (jb, and kk several times, from several locations). but through the flash tool (1.8 and 1.54) i get a "kdz extract fail" or "Failed PreviousLoad()" and using the LG support tool I am not recognized it keeps saying it is trying to connect. I have even changed the compatibility, and run as administrator in windows 7. Attempted on 2 different laptops, in all the USB ports, along with a secondary USB cable.

I have looked for the Bell Mobility D803 tot file, but it is rather difficult to find. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I even tried the Rogers KDZ file with the same results.

From what I can gather; either my drivers are incorrect, or the missing tot file could be the issue.

Any help would be appreciated, my phone has been down for about a week, and wifey is bugging me about it...

thanks