Create Flashable Zipped File From All Of Your Apps (very helpful)

Search This thread

xperia_sp_2014

Jun 16, 2014
hi friends i am here today to show you how you can make Zip file from ALL APPS on your phone and install that very easy and fast !
this is useful for changing rom (flashing or update) ! because after any update or flashing rom yo have to install all of your applications AGAIN and AGAIN ! and it is very boring work !
now i teach you to create a zip file from ALL OF YOUR APPS ! exactly like a custom rom that INSTALL WITH RECOVER MOD

if i open the thread at wrong place please move it thanks Manager

Prerequisite :
- Rooted Device
- Titanium Backup PRO (just in PRO)

now open titanium backup and get to the Backup/Restore Tab

21225148794842481390.jpg

click on "click to edit filter" and set this setting :
Filter by status : ALL
filter by type : ALL
(the other not important)

now click on the this button :

28510168218166001843.jpg

and you can see this window :

17222353338985749140.jpg

click on this button and choose Apps that you want to Re-Install after Changing Rom (user and system apps)

12215172107937920040.jpg

and now you can see a list of ALL YOUR APPS

02834951438069799203.png

choose any app you want (even ALL) and press the GREEN TICK on top and wait for DONE NOTIFICATION
important : i dont offer you choose any app from system apps ! because you may makes " Compatibility " Errors

now get back to list of command and fine this button :

11911343619034399900.jpg

28162738678707581610.jpg

and Click On RUN :

now you see a list again ! but this time you just see the BackedUp Apps (that you choose before step )

04.jpg

and it Final Step ! but there is Important point ! here you have 2 option for your ZIP FILE !

you can choose that zipped file create WITH or WITHOUT app's DATA
for example you can create an App Only Zipped file that its included All of your Apps but just your Apps not Data ! (my offer)
or you can create an App+Data Zipped file from all your apps

now you just choose the option , set the name of this file and press on GREEN TICK

this is it :) now you have a flashable zipped file and you can Install this in RecoveryMod after any flashing rom (custom or Official rom)
very EASY AND FAST :)

IMPORTANT : for first time after flash and reboot you should wait for few minutes ! because after rebooting Titanium will start and restore data in notification bar ! just wait to done

if your zipped file HAS DATA , yes ! its better that you flash ROM and reboot then install TB , Run it and allow su ! and after you go back to recovery mod and flash the update.zip and reboot again ! then you shoud wait for titanium backup in NOTIFICATION BAR to restore DATA

BUT

if your zipped file is APP ONLY ! you dont need any su permission ! you just flash rom and reebot once and then reboot again and flash zipped file ! JUST IT

i hope that my post be helpful for you guys
Exclusive Tutorial From Me And XDA-DEVELOPERS

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 580
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 568
  • 03.png
    03.png
    202.6 KB · Views: 578
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 572
  • 05.png
    05.png
    191.1 KB · Views: 572
  • qj42zmtt.jpg
    qj42zmtt.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 569
  • 1212.jpg
    1212.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 557
  • 1212222.jpg
    1212222.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 561
Last edited:

xperia_sp_2014

Jun 16, 2014
Oh so thats OK then, we can all use that... :(

why are you sad ? :( i have pro version if you want ;)

gr8 TUT @OP...
i dont mean to b rude but i thought i wud share this too...
this app does the above mentioned in the free version itself

hi ! no thats ok thanks for your offer ! its very cool app welldone :x but i just want to share what i found in titanium just it :fingers-crossed: and titanium has a good think that it can SAVE DATA TOO on zipped files ! but your app is very useful too thanks you for making this app :x

lovinaakash

May 31, 2012
I flashed zip file but data was not restored
I saved app+data

Sent from my Desire S using xda premium

skull47

Aug 28, 2012
Chennai
OnePlus 6T
xperia_sp_2014 said:
hi ! no thats ok thanks for your offer ! its very cool app welldone :x but i just want to share what i found in titanium just it :fingers-crossed: and titanium has a good think that it can SAVE DATA TOO on zipped files ! but your app is very useful too thanks you for making this app :x

THE APP IS NOT BUILT BY ME....i just thought of sharing it LOL...
and the app does save app-DATA also jus lyk TB...:p
nywys gr8 guide:good:

lovinaakash

May 31, 2012
Means after flashing ROM I should reboot device install tb allow su then reboot into recovery flash update. Zip?
Or
Flash ROM flash update. Zip and wait?
Confused so plz help

xperia_sp_2014

Jun 16, 2014
THE APP IS NOT BUILT BY ME....i just thought of sharing it LOL...
and the app does save app-DATA also jus lyk TB...:p
nywys gr8 guide:good:

oh i see :D my mistake :p .. so that will be an usefull app thanks for share :x

Means after flashing ROM I should reboot device install tb allow su then reboot into recovery flash update. Zip?
Or
Flash ROM flash update. Zip and wait?
Confused so plz help

no you dont need install tb after flashing rom because titanium will be installed after you flash update.zip ! (when you are creating update.zip tb join to your selected app automatic and after you install update.zip TB add to you drawer

and about your question >>>> if your zipped file HAS DATA , yes ! its better that you flash ROM and reboot then install TB , Run it and allow su ! and after you go back to recovery mod and flash the update.zip and reboot again ! then you shoud wait for titanium backup in NOTIFICATION BAR to restore DATA

BUT

if your zipped file is APP ONLY ! you dont need any su permission ! you just flash rom and reebot once and then reboot again and flash zipped file ! JUST IT :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi friends i am here today to show you how you can make Zip file from ALL APPS on your phone and install that very easy and fast !
    this is useful for changing rom (flashing or update) ! because after any update or flashing rom yo have to install all of your applications AGAIN and AGAIN ! and it is very boring work !
    now i teach you to create a zip file from ALL OF YOUR APPS ! exactly like a custom rom that INSTALL WITH RECOVER MOD

if i open the thread at wrong place please move it thanks Manager

Prerequisite :
    - Rooted Device
    - Titanium Backup PRO (just in PRO)

now open titanium backup and get to the Backup/Restore Tab

21225148794842481390.jpg

click on "click to edit filter" and set this setting :
    Filter by status : ALL
    filter by type : ALL
    (the other not important)

now click on the this button :

28510168218166001843.jpg

and you can see this window :

17222353338985749140.jpg

click on this button and choose Apps that you want to Re-Install after Changing Rom (user and system apps)

12215172107937920040.jpg

and now you can see a list of ALL YOUR APPS

02834951438069799203.png

choose any app you want (even ALL) and press the GREEN TICK on top and wait for DONE NOTIFICATION
    important : i dont offer you choose any app from system apps ! because you may makes " Compatibility " Errors

now get back to list of command and fine this button :

11911343619034399900.jpg

28162738678707581610.jpg

and Click On RUN :

now you see a list again ! but this time you just see the BackedUp Apps (that you choose before step )

04.jpg

and it Final Step ! but there is Important point ! here you have 2 option for your ZIP FILE !

you can choose that zipped file create WITH or WITHOUT app's DATA
    for example you can create an App Only Zipped file that its included All of your Apps but just your Apps not Data ! (my offer)
    or you can create an App+Data Zipped file from all your apps

now you just choose the option , set the name of this file and press on GREEN TICK

this is it :) now you have a flashable zipped file and you can Install this in RecoveryMod after any flashing rom (custom or Official rom)
    very EASY AND FAST :)

IMPORTANT : for first time after flash and reboot you should wait for few minutes ! because after rebooting Titanium will start and restore data in notification bar ! just wait to done

if your zipped file HAS DATA , yes ! its better that you flash ROM and reboot then install TB , Run it and allow su ! and after you go back to recovery mod and flash the update.zip and reboot again ! then you shoud wait for titanium backup in NOTIFICATION BAR to restore DATA

BUT

if your zipped file is APP ONLY ! you dont need any su permission ! you just flash rom and reebot once and then reboot again and flash zipped file ! JUST IT

i hope that my post be helpful for you guys
    Exclusive Tutorial From Me And XDA-DEVELOPERS
    Just to let anyone know, the creating a flashable zip part of this requires the donation version of titanium backup :)
    Just to let anyone know, the creating a flashable zip part of this requires the donation version of titanium backup :)

Which is VERY WELLL worth it! :)