[Q] What phone has the same size of screen as Galaxy S Relay 4G?

Search This thread

linoskoczek

Jan 21, 2013
Hi!

I have finally received my Galaxy S Relay 4G ordered from eBay to my country (where I couldn't buy this phone - it's only in US) and I would like to buy a screen protector for it. Sadly, screen protectors for this phone are also not available. I don't want to buy a bigger screen protector and cut it myself, but I think some other models should have the same size of screen as Relay. Maybe you know something? I will check other Samsung phones with 4" at the weekend of course, but maybe some of you have already done such a research :highfive:

Greetings,
linoskoczek

linoskoczek

Jan 21, 2013
There are dozens of screen protectors that are made specially for Relay:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...relay+4g+screen&_nkw=relay+4g+screen&_sacat=0
You could buy them on Ebay bundled with you phone.
You are a bad web-searcher.

I think you misunderstood me. I'm not living in US. I don't want to pay XX$ for a screen protector. Maybe it's cheap, but I also need to pay for delivery from United States and furthermore, it takes over than 2 weeks to arrive.

Suncatcher16

Oct 15, 2011
Kyiv
Samsung Galaxy S9
OnePlus 8
I'm also not living in the USA (do you know such country as Belarus?) but I have more than 10 of such protectors. They are not so expensive as you think: I bought mine for 2 or 3 bucks, I didn't remember.
And the shipping was free.
Also these protectors are available on german Ebay (if this region is closer to you) where shipping time is less

Last edited:
Reactions: linoskoczek

linoskoczek

Jan 21, 2013
I'm also not living in the USA (do you know such country as Belarus?) but I have more than 10 of such protectors. They are not so expensive as you think: I bought mine for 2 or 3 bucks, I didn't remember.
And the shipping was free.
Also these protectors are available on german Ebay (if this region is closer to you) where shipping time is less

True! I didn't know that shipping on German eBay would be even free! I found 6-pack for 2 euro, so it's cheap. Would you recommend any kind (or brand) for me? Here you can find the list of them: http://www.ebay.de/sch/Displayschut...|R40&_nkw=galaxy+s+relay&LH_PrefLoc=2&_sop=15

Top Liked Posts