[Q]Simplest root method

Search This thread

mYxZje

Apr 10, 2012
Hello folks, my question here is what is thr simplest, and most painless method to root my incredible S 2.0 HBoot, 2.3.5.

I am just a casual user, and I want to root just for few root only apps, therefore I am not really experienced, so I would appreciate if you guys could help me out...

Cheers

tpbklake

Aug 1, 2007
Hello folks, my question here is what is thr simplest, and most painless method to root my incredible S 2.0 HBoot, 2.3.5.

I am just a casual user, and I want to root just for few root only apps, therefore I am not really experienced, so I would appreciate if you guys could help me out...

Cheers

There is no simple one-click solution, but check out nonverbose's Downgrade Script for a easy to use tool that will allow you to get true S-Off and total freedom.

Reactions: mYxZje

mYxZje

Apr 10, 2012
I am not looking for simple 1click method, just the simpliest method...

So if you could, I would appreciate linking to a guide for your suggestion..

MrSenne

Jan 9, 2012
Near Brussels
I guess the simpliest methode is to unlock your bootloader by using htcdev.com (will wipe your device), then flash CWM and the latest Superuser.

mYxZje

Apr 10, 2012
Could some explain me the nonverbosescript method, from what I've heard, it may be close to easiest.

Nonverbose

Sep 18, 2011
Adelaide

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Cheers

There is no simple one-click solution, but check out nonverbose's Downgrade Script for a easy to use tool that will allow you to get true S-Off and total freedom.
    Here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1373697 you can read about it. After downgrading you can root with Revolutionary. I also started with that as a newbie, but it was very easy. But for me downgrading didn't work with windows vista with Windows 7 there had been no problems.
    Good luck

Sent from my Incredible S using XDA
    My phone is S-Off and downgraded, what do I use now to root it?

I'm chasing your question all over the place, check my thread.