phone wont boot

Search This thread

lingarajug

Apr 6, 2010
Roanoke, VA
Google Pixel 7 Pro
i was running fine with grevious v4 with twrp 2.6.3.3, today decided to upgrade to twrp 2.6.3.5 and did it and then rebooted to recovery and i get to fastboot mode screen but can reboot into os and all is well, worried about lost recovery so tried lgflash tools to go back to stock and it said my device does not match(somehow even though i have att lg g2 my phone shows up as lgd802 after installing grevious v4 so unknowingly edited build.prop to lgd800 and now phone wont boot at all even recovery not any good and now when i start my phone it boots and sits at lg splash screen and green light keeps blinking but nothing happens, cant use adb, please help me to fix my phone. any help greatly appreciated.

jverm

Oct 31, 2011
i was running fine with grevious v4 with twrp 2.6.3.3, today decided to upgrade to twrp 2.6.3.5 and did it and then rebooted to recovery and i get to fastboot mode screen but can reboot into os and all is well, worried about lost recovery so tried lgflash tools to go back to stock and it said my device does not match(somehow even though i have att lg g2 my phone shows up as lgd802 after installing grevious v4 so unknowingly edited build.prop to lgd800 and now phone wont boot at all even recovery not any good and now when i start my phone it boots and sits at lg splash screen and green light keeps blinking but nothing happens, cant use adb, please help me to fix my phone. any help greatly appreciated.

Have you tried getting to your recovery with the hard button combo??