[Completed] xperia tipo dual-DEAD TOUCH-SCREEN AFTER FLASING "FIX-SIM" VIA FLASHTOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

adriandc1723

Jul 23, 2014
CABANATUAN
Help me, i installed XPERIA Z FIRE series 5 to my Xperia Tipo Dual.. I flashed the BOOT.IMG inside it first then i follow the instruction on how to install the rom.. I installed it properly and it works! ^_^, but the SIM is not working, so i search on google and I FOUND

http://xdaforums.com/xperia-j-e/development/sony-xperia-tipo-dual-t2594389

which has a thread on how TIPO jb ROMS work on TIPO DUAL with 1 SIM Fix.
I downloaded the FIX BY JAVA.FTF.zip then i extract it. and i flashed it on my tipo DS.
but there is some error show in FLASHTOOL logs. and when i TUrn my phone on..
it Start normally BUT i CANT touch the SCREEN anymore....

PLEASE HELP.. GUYZ

Last edited by a moderator:

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
Help me, i installed XPERIA Z FIRE series 5 to my Xperia Tipo Dual.. I flashed the BOOT.IMG inside it first then i follow the instruction on how to install the rom.. I installed it properly and it works! ^_^, but the SIM is not working, so i search on google and I FOUND

http://xdaforums.com/xperia-j-e/development/sony-xperia-tipo-dual-t2594389

which has a thread on how TIPO jb ROMS work on TIPO DUAL with 1 SIM Fix.
I downloaded the FIX BY JAVA.FTF.zip then i extract it. and i flashed it on my tipo DS.
but there is some error show in FLASHTOOL logs. and when i TUrn my phone on..
it Start normally BUT i CANT touch the SCREEN anymore....

PLEASE HELP.. GUYZ

Can't find a direct solution for your issue.
You can read the Sony Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E > Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting > Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Miro, Tipo (Dual) and J thread, if there is some helpful information.
If not, post your question in the Sony Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E > Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting forum.
Hopefully you can get quick and proper help there :fingers-crossed:

Status
Not open for further replies.