So many things to talk about the cromix rom

Search This thread

super0dd

Jun 30, 2012
Gotham
Unbelievably amazing.:p

After the piece-de-resistance that I have asus update the information of my tablet on there server, I am finally able to unlock the bootloader of it.

Then I flashed in the CWM and cromix rom as soon as I unlocked it.

This rom is incredibly smooth and power-saving, with extraordinary performance. Tweaking it to such a nearly perfect balance is so magical. Sbdags you are such a wizard.

But I still notice some problems which seem to be unfixable:

1.The notification bar will overlay on the bottom when I attempted to switch the device to tablet UI.
2.The performance of Firefox on this tablet is weirdly poor, which should be impossible for a Tegra4 devices.
3.Apex Launcher sometimes lags

Still much do I appreciate all of those developers who made the CWM, the CROMIX ROM, and the CM11.
Loving you!:highfive:

lucius.zen

Sep 16, 2012
Halifax

After the piece-de-resistance that I have asus update the information of my tablet on there server, I am finally able to unlock the bootloader of it.

This rom is incredibly smooth and power-saving, with extraordinary performance. Tweaking it to such a nearly perfect balance is so magical. Sbdags you are such a wizard.

1.The notification bar will overlay on the bottom when I attempted to switch the device to tablet UI.
2.The performance of Firefox on this tablet is weirdly poor, which should be impossible for a Tegra4 devices.

Still much do I appreciate all of those developers who made the CWM, the CROMIX ROM, and the CM11.

We are lucky to have sdbags working on CROMi for this tablet, he's done a ton for the transformer line. Youll be loving it even more after I get my hands on it next week ;).

Reactions: sbdags

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro

Thanks for the kind words!

Well I have a new version 6.1 being worked on right now ;) I'll install Firefox and see what is up first. Can you describe issue 1 a bit more please. Are you using phab7 to switch to tabletui?

lucius.zen

Sep 16, 2012
Halifax
Thanks for the kind words!

Well I have a new version 6.1 being worked on right now ;) I'll install Firefox and see what is up first. Can you describe issue 1 a bit more please. Are you using phab7 to switch to tabletui?

Hey just had a quick question before I get my hands on the tf701(hoping it shows up tmrw :)), when using the phab7 module to get oldschool UI is there any way to access Asus' floating apps? Also, would you be able to port CTM over to the tf701 ;) that would be really freakin cool. If not Ill try and get get by with xposed modules, no pressure.

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey just had a quick question before I get my hands on the tf701(hoping it shows up tmrw :)), when using the phab7 module to get oldschool UI is there any way to access Asus' floating apps? Also, would you be able to port CTM over to the tf701 ;) that would be really freakin cool. If not Ill try and get get by with xposed modules, no pressure.

No the floating apps button has gone with phab7. Although they are not that useful to be honest. I could port CTM but it will take some time.

Got to build CROMi-kk first for the TF701 :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

We are lucky to have sdbags working on CROMi for this tablet, he's done a ton for the transformer line. Youll be loving it even more after I get my hands on it next week ;).