[Q] searching for tweaks/mods

Search This thread

bogante

Apr 11, 2012
Obregon
First of all sorry for my bad english

Im looking for scripts/tweaks/mods for Moto G or 4.4 Android versión, i know we have a lot of them in forum but for 2.3+ and im thinking about that scrips/mod/tweak are not working as well for KK maybe cuz all the progress that Android do to this versión not necesary if you understand.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

matttbe

Mar 9, 2014
First of all sorry for my bad english

Im looking for scripts/tweaks/mods for Moto G or 4.4 Android versión, i know we have a lot of them in forum but for 2.3+ and im thinking about that scrips/mod/tweak are not working as well for KK maybe cuz all the progress that Android do to this versión not necesary if you understand.

Many ROMs and non official kernels include some mods/tweaks. Why don't you use them? :)
Or do you want some specific scripts/mods/tweaks?

matttbe

Mar 9, 2014
I use Faux Kernel on stock, i don't use custom rom cuz stock rom for ME is more faster and smoother.

I prefer using CM or other ROMs because I think there are a lot of other benefits (many more options, possibility to easily change some apps, init.d scripts, Free and OpenSource, possibility to recompile it, etc.).
But if you want to use only the Stock rom with Faux Kernel, you can already change a lot of parameters with Performance Control app (or FauxClock or many other apps like this one).

Also I think that now, it's easier to enable some mods/tweaks by using XPosed framework ;)
e.g.: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2596525

bogante

Apr 11, 2012
Obregon
I prefer using CM or other ROMs because I think there are a lot of other benefits (many more options, possibility to easily change some apps, init.d scripts, Free and OpenSource, possibility to recompile it, etc.).
But if you want to use only the Stock rom with Faux Kernel, you can already change a lot of parameters with Performance Control app (or FauxClock or many other apps like this one).

Also I think that now, it's easier to enable some mods/tweaks by using XPosed framework ;)
e.g.: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2596525

Thats not the kind of tweaks/mods its what i looking for but thanks, im searching for more batterysaving, faster etc.