[Q] Need Help with ROM/Partition Errors on GT-i9500

Search This thread

krtk6160

Apr 12, 2014
Indore
Samsung Galaxy S21
So guys, I think I'm in a real big problem. When I flash PAC Rom on my i9500 and reboot, it says "System UIDs Inconsistent. UIDs on the system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable."
I rebooted into TWRP recovery, Fixed Permissions, and the problem disappeared. However, after that, when I tried to install Apps from File Manager, it said Application Not Installed. I believe this has something to do with the partition thingy. Is there anyway I can overcome these problems?

The problem started when I wanted to install LiquidSmooth on my device. When I tried to do Nandroid backup through TWRP, it failed. Twice. So I used adb for the backup, but it was copying the whole block, 3-4GB+, was taking too much time, so I aborted it in the middle of the process. I then went to TWRP, and flashed LiquidSmooth without wiping (I forgot to wipe). The ROM didn't work, got stuck into Android is Upgrading, even after I wiped, still had the same problem. So I decided to restore my failed backup of the previous ROM (AICP). When rebooted, everything was crashing, System UIDs Inconsistent and stuff. Flashed PAC ROM, still the System UIDs problem, but fixed that with Fixing Permissions.

Is there anyway I can get my phone back to normal? Will I have to re-partition? What are the possible fixes?

Last edited:

krtk6160

Apr 12, 2014
Indore
Samsung Galaxy S21
I think you partitioned your card as Logical make the partition as type primary.. then flash the ROM..

I had recently erased the SD card THROUGH the option available in the phone settings. But the System UIDS problem was there before I did this. I didn't change the partition type. And the SD card contained some android data and obb files. Might that be the problem?
Also, should I just put it into the SD card slot in my laptop and format with the Windows Utility?

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013
I had recently erased the SD card THROUGH the option available in the phone settings. But the System UIDS problem was there before I did this. I didn't change the partition type. And the SD card contained some android data and obb files. Might that be the problem?
Also, should I just put it into the SD card slot in my laptop and format with the Windows Utility?

I don't think android data and obb files are responsible for this system uid problem.. Yes format it using windows utility.. If still facing prob try flashing ROM using any other recovery .. Yes before flashing ROM you know the needed steps so I won't tell it again.. Do the steps manually..

Sent from my Explorer A310e using XDA Premium 4 mobile app