[Q] How Much Would you pay?

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just wondering how much would you buy a HTC Wildfire S for?

1. £50
    2. £100
    3. £150

I am thinking of selling mine and maybe getting a new one but I need an upgrade from the HTC Wildfire S.

I bought mine, new, from metropcs for $99. They had a special shortly thereafter where they were selling it online for $89. It is now selling for $119, both online and at their stores. These are cdma and yours is probably gsm. I figured you could use this as a guide. If you have a special Rom on it, that is an added value.
    Good luck.
    WTF??????!!!!!!!!!! 99 dolars??
    In my country (Croatia) it costs 1900 kn, and that is more then 200 € !!!!
    Its worth £150. But I'd rather pay £100 only after user experience. 600mhz come on.

If I had of known about the ****ty internal storage I would have never bought it, in fact I tried returning the phone the day after purchase but they refused to take it back, so I left the network I used for 10 years over it!

Luckily Vodafone Ireland are retarded and didn't lock the sim properly, a quick "clear simlock" in the bootloader sorted it and any sim works in it, I got it a week after it came out here, cost 230 at the time (PAYG- would have been free on a plan) and until I got s-off with Xtc clip only then did I start enjoying a proper phone! (with a2sd of course)