[HOW TO] Root, Unroot, Hotspot, Roms, Tips and more! 11/11/12

Search This thread

CafeteriaMan

Oct 20, 2009
Really could use some help to get past know with phones that were shipped with the update. Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Really could use some help to get past know with phones that were shipped with the update. Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

onyxstar

Sep 12, 2012
Unroot = flash??

I have a Galaxy Note 2 and a S2 that I had flashed to Boost. I now would like to put both phones on Ting. If I do the Unrooting process, will that also unflash the phone? I really would like to get this done soon, please QBKING... you are my only hope!!!

laserhawks

Jul 31, 2013
thanks you for these videos.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

I have a Galaxy Note 2 and a S2 that I had flashed to Boost. I now would like to put both phones on Ting. If I do the Unrooting process, will that also unflash the phone? I really would like to get this done soon, please QBKING... you are my only hope!!!

when rooting phone it can access root directory of phone required by some application made by developers. when unrooted u cant access to root directory. so if app depends on rooted phone will not work if unrooted.

onyxstar

Sep 12, 2012
thanks you for these videos.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

when rooting phone it can access root directory of phone required by some application made by developers. when unrooted u cant access to root directory. so if app depends on rooted phone will not work if unrooted.

Not try to root the phone, trying to unflash it? No really sure if that means the same thing. I was using ODIN to unroot the phone and go to factory, but now it i won't do anything. I am totally confused by your answer. I am happy you answered, but maybe I am too much of a N00B and don't get it.

jocarog

Mar 14, 2012
Not try to root the phone, trying to unflash it? No really sure if that means the same thing. I was using ODIN to unroot the phone and go to factory, but now it i won't do anything. I am totally confused by your answer. I am happy you answered, but maybe I am too much of a N00B and don't get it.

Try this and it'll take the flash our of your phone...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2086769

[ROM][RESTORE][5-12-13]Back to UNROOTED Stock with Auto Flash Count Reset

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gadget945

Top Liked Posts