Browser issues with all 4.4 ROMs

Search This thread

Slovedon

Jan 16, 2013
For all 4.4 ROMs I've tried on my Note 2 (Avatar, CM11, Gummy, SlimRom) I get a permanent black bar at the top of my browser screen. It's the search bar without a text box, essentially. Has anybody else had this issue, and is there any way to fix it?

jcollier

Jan 11, 2008
Houston, TX
For all 4.4 ROMs I've tried on my Note 2 (Avatar, CM11, Gummy, SlimRom) I get a permanent black bar at the top of my browser screen. It's the search bar without a text box, essentially. Has anybody else had this issue, and is there any way to fix it?

You probably should have just bumped your other thread instead of starting a new one. Also, you didn't mention what browser you are using. The stock AOSP brower, Chrome, etc.

Slovedon

Jan 16, 2013
You probably should have just bumped your other thread instead of starting a new one. Also, you didn't mention what browser you are using. The stock AOSP brower, Chrome, etc.

Honestly, I thought I posted that on a different forum and hadn't posted here yet. Mods, feel free to delete one of these

I am using the stock browser, because I can't live without those PIE controls in labs.