[Q] Root Permission Gone!

Search This thread

LockeMishil

Jul 9, 2014
So here it goes!

I have this phone, a Cherry Mobile Aeon [ full specs: please find on google. Can't post links yet, apparently. ], and rooted it. It rooted successfully the first time ( with usb debugging enabled and everything. ) and so, as idiotic as I am, I installed CF3D on a JB phone so it ended up bootlooping. And so I data/factory reset it by STOCK RECOVERY then I tried recovering it by ADB but then, everytime I type the su command, it always says UI CONNECT - TIMED OUT or something like that.

And so I've searched Google on why is that happening and found out that it prompts if the device is unrooted!

Now I can't root it back cause I don't have USB Debugging enabled. :( And I can't get it to the service center because they said that they don't have the software for this phone yet! WHICH IS VERY IDIOTIC!

Please halp. :eek::mad:

inaqi69

Nov 21, 2012
www.Qhub.tk
So here it goes!

I have this phone, a Cherry Mobile Aeon [ full specs: please find on google. Can't post links yet, apparently. ], and rooted it. It rooted successfully the first time ( with usb debugging enabled and everything. ) and so, as idiotic as I am, I installed CF3D on a JB phone so it ended up bootlooping. And so I data/factory reset it by STOCK RECOVERY then I tried recovering it by ADB but then, everytime I type the su command, it always says UI CONNECT - TIMED OUT or something like that.

And so I've searched Google on why is that happening and found out that it prompts if the device is unrooted!

Now I can't root it back cause I don't have USB Debugging enabled. :( And I can't get it to the service center because they said that they don't have the software for this phone yet! WHICH IS VERY IDIOTIC!

Please halp. :eek::mad:

Your phone not booting after installing cf3d?

LockeMishil

Jul 9, 2014
dont worry :)
cf3d creates a backup zip which can be flashed if you get bootloop simply boot to cwm recovery and then flash the zip it will be on /sdcard/ something related to cf3d.zip

:)

That's my problem. Since my phone is kinda new on the market and a very remote brand for that matter, I haven't been able to find a CWM that would be compatible on my phone. Which sucks.

And also, I haven't seen that back-up you are saying. :( I think it is stored on the internal sdcard. :/ Which I cannot access, obvs.

Last edited:

inaqi69

Nov 21, 2012
www.Qhub.tk
That's my problem. Since my phone is kinda new on the market and a very remote brand for that matter, I haven't been able to find a CWM that would be compatible on my phone. Which sucks.

And also, I haven't seen that back-up you are saying. :( I think it is stored on the internal sdcard. :/ Which I cannot access, obvs.

If you have your Rom Backup than flash that?