Aux problem

Search This thread

xxx21202

Jan 18, 2013
Punjab
hello guys,
THE PROBLEM I AM FACING IS WHEN I CONNECT MY PHONE THROUGH AUX CABLE IN MY CAR THE SOUND IS VERY POOR (DISTORTED/CRACKING).

THINGS ALREADY TRIED-

1. USED DIFFERENT AUX CABLES.
2. STEREO OF CAR IS TOTALLY FINE AND PLAYING SOUND FROM OTHER FONES FLAWLESSLY.
3. NEVER HAD SUCH PROBLEM WITH HEADPHONES.
4. CLEANED AUDIO JACK SEVERAL TIMES.

INTERESTING THING IS THAT I HAVE A GALAXY S3 ALSO AND THE SAME PROBLEM IS WITH THAT BRAND NEW SET.

I HOPE YOU WILL REVERT BACK WITH THE MOST APPROPRIATE SOLUTION.

yungtexas

Jul 1, 2010
You need a new phone or someone to repair it. For the longest time my note 2 was suffering from the listed symptoms. I tried different aux cords. Even regular headphones wouldn't work. Didn't matter much since Imma bluetooth user. I read the threads on the net and come to find out the s3 along with a few other Samsung phones suffer from this. I just got a replacement phone and problem fixed

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

nidnarb

Jan 15, 2012
Bellingham
hello guys,
THE PROBLEM I AM FACING IS WHEN I CONNECT MY PHONE THROUGH AUX CABLE IN MY CAR THE SOUND IS VERY POOR (DISTORTED/CRACKING).

THINGS ALREADY TRIED-

1. USED DIFFERENT AUX CABLES.
2. STEREO OF CAR IS TOTALLY FINE AND PLAYING SOUND FROM OTHER FONES FLAWLESSLY.
3. NEVER HAD SUCH PROBLEM WITH HEADPHONES.
4. CLEANED AUDIO JACK SEVERAL TIMES.

INTERESTING THING IS THAT I HAVE A GALAXY S3 ALSO AND THE SAME PROBLEM IS WITH THAT BRAND NEW SET.

I HOPE YOU WILL REVERT BACK WITH THE MOST APPROPRIATE SOLUTION.

Change the headphone jack. Part is cheap and you can get on ebay. I recommend a oem one, not a china copy.

gauravkohli

Nov 17, 2013
if you are having the problem with both your phones, then it is more likely that the problem is with your car stereo.. check the settings once again..