Viewpad 7e Official Update

Search This thread

hellodzulz

Mar 9, 2011
Singapore
Basically, when you download it, it will automatically save to your sdcard. Thats how i got my update and kept it till now

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

terminander

Dec 30, 2007
I use mediafire.com

Just sign up and you get all kinds of storage and downloads. I had hundreds of peeps downloading files from there.

etheriel73

Feb 17, 2012
Hello,

I'm looking for an original fw link. Viewsonic site seems not to work anymore (previous link here are "404 error" now). Can anyone help me ?
Thank you

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I received one of these the other day and began to tinker. Rooted with Gingerbreak v1.2, installed the full market, and busybox. All with no problems. I would like to change a few other things but with out having CWM to make a backup, I am a little cautious. When I go into the FWUpdate, it tells me there is an update. I tracked down the file on the web, downloaded it ( all 300 megs worth) and have been looking at it. If anyone would be interested it this file for development purposes I could upload it or provide the link of where to get it from.
    Yep, Power on with volume down boots into bootloader with a boot flag of 1 and volume up while power on also boots into recovery but with a boot flag of 2. Not sure what the difference is with the boot flag. I know that in both modes with usb pluged in, it is seen by my windows computer as a Viewpad 7e. Which is the same thing that is shown when I have usb debugging turned on with usb pluged in after a normal boot. I looked into the adb thing and I cant get adb to see it, even on my linux box. Kinda wierd the vendor id is 0bb0, Concord Camera Corp.
    Pad - According to Viewsonic regular file transfer is disabled, the only thing that you can share is music, pics, and video.

http://www.viewsonic.com.au/kbase/article.php?id=514

http://www.viewsonic.com.au/kbase/article.php?id=513
    Can't someone just post the link here?

I can't post links yet, so i've sent you a PM with the link that Andyav gave to me.

I think the server is awfully slow, and send corrupted data.
    I had to download several times to get the file that worked.

Good luck !

PAD