[ROM] [ICS] Android Open Kang Project - p4/wifi/vzw - milestone 6

Search This thread

hanspampel

Dec 7, 2011
There is no link to a kernel. Its the HP from droidbasement. Which kernel do you mean? If you mean pershoots newest kernel in his newest build(29-09), its not compatible. AOKP M6 uses the old sources with the old 2.6.36 kernel, the newest one by pershoot uses the official ics sources with 3.11 kernel. So it doesnt work with AOKP.

There is no link to a kernel. Its the HP from droidbasement. Which kernel do you mean? If you mean pershoots newest kernel in his newest build(29-09), its not compatible. AOKP M6 uses the old sources with the old 2.6.36 kernel, the newest one by pershoot uses the official ics sources with 3.11 kernel. So it doesnt work with AOKP.

Thanks for the clarification.

cashng

Jul 24, 2011
Singapore
seems like there will be no update for p4 at the moment, till they update with with p4 version

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

|flyte|

Sep 8, 2010
Vernon
Is there going to be a JB AOKP release coming for the 10.1?

It seems to be an official supported device, but no info on JB..

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

hanspampel

Dec 7, 2011
Yes they are, but no official CM10 Builds. This are all Kang Versions. Pershoot try to implement the 3.1.1 Kernel from CM9 or official Samsung Sources into CM10. When its done and a stable version is out, the AOPK project goes on i think.

alsafady89

Jul 9, 2011
Ottawa
Hey guys quick question, would I be able to install this on Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500R? It's the 4g model. Thanks!

And I assume it should be pretty stable since its milestone 6 right?

Thanks guys!

scaryshark

Jan 11, 2012
Hey guys quick question, would I be able to install this on Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500R? It's the 4g model. Thanks!

And I assume it should be pretty stable since its milestone 6 right?

Thanks guys!

This version is out of date. Try the AOKP build by tryposil, I'm not sure if it supports the LTE version though, if not, CM10 from the official website does.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

browy

Apr 1, 2012
Zürich
Cant download :((( Url not working. FIX GODDAMNIT and i will donate beer ;)
Does it hurt you if you ask nicely? Just for your information, no dev here is working for you and for your beer.
And secondly, if you dig up a ROM thread that has been abandoned for almost half a year, don't expect everything to work out perfectly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png
    changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site
    installation-1.png
    1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM
    2. MAKE A NANDROID
    3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    4. flash ROM
    5. flash Gapps
    6. reboot
    downloads-4.png

Find milestone-6 here

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to me
    Donate to Whitehawkx
    Donate to Jonathan Grigg
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.
    one for science
    Does it fix camera issue I'm having?

OK, new rule: If anyone asks about the camera from now on, the answer is "Yes, my camera works great. Did you do a full wipe?"; follow up: "really? still doesn't work? Do another full wipe."

Go.
    updated to m3. mostly phone stuff, but some nice things in there for tablets. definitely worth upgrading i think.

I enabled more tablet settings/cleaned up some settings in RC. toggle icons should show, lockscreen works great now, things like that.

now that m3 is out, I'll probably be focusing on bringing the tablets up to where phones are feature-wise
    Here's the latest Build 39. I fixed the bootloop issues and merged all changes up to todays date for you guys.

Build 6.19.2012

Download HERE