[APP][RELEASE] Metro Calculator - a simple WP7 style calculator

Search This thread

2thvet

Oct 29, 2009
First, thank you for your hard work on this calc. Question, I am using your W(Q)VGA version, and I can't for the life of me get the decimal (,) to work. Has anyone else reported this problem, and I trying to perform simple calculations using numbers with decimals, and I can't seem to get the calculator to perform: e.g., 1,2 * 3 = 3,6.

Duh, that was dumb of me, I just read another member's comments about not being able to use the comma as a decimal place...anyhow, same problem, thank you, let us know.

Last edited:

Kamill

Sep 28, 2008
2thvet, actually that question wasn't to you, but thanks for your report (didn't notice it earlier).

christiegee, my guess is that your system hasn't got standard buttons.

Last edited:

TonyJ999

Aug 15, 2007
Bingham, Notts
First, thank you for your hard work on this calc. Question, I am using your W(Q)VGA version, and I can't for the life of me get the decimal (,) to work. Has anyone else reported this problem, and I trying to perform simple calculations using numbers with decimals, and I can't seem to get the calculator to perform: e.g., 1,2 * 3 = 3,6.

Would just like to double confirm this.

Great looking calculator, with nice big buttons for simple everyday tasks - but NO decimal point! Does render it sort of unworkable...! :D

skchattha

Jul 28, 2007
one bug: if you just press "/" it will say "NaN" and then if you press "<" it will exit with error.

Else its just amazing!

Last edited:

jamere

Mar 6, 2009
tulsa
Hi,

Would like to change button colors, but can't delete far left hex digit. Having same issues as mentioned by others.

Like the finger friendly buttons. Nice app. Thanks :D

Seems to work well on my HTC Touch Pro

znial

Aug 27, 2007
Bologna
great calculator, thank you

i have the decimal "," issue...
i think it depend by the regional settings
(i have the issue in ENGLISH regional settings, becouse the comma is the symbol for miles and not for decimal, instead in Italian regional settings there are any problems)
how to fix?

PCPhil

Nov 3, 2007
Running on a diamond, English settings and also have the decimal point issue.

One other issue. If I do a very large calculation the left most digit is slightly off the screen.
Example: Try 9999999*9999999

1sokel

Apr 6, 2010
on GT-I8000 with 6,5.3 althou i instal the QVGA is not a Qvga only
standar vga
is there a way to fix that so it work on 480X800 screen
otherways it is a very good for everyday
thanks in advance

Kamill

Sep 28, 2008
The project is closed, because:
- I don't own a WM device anymore
- let's face it, WM is dead
- WP7 is getting popular, so there's no need for such apps.

Anyway, thanks for downloading my app, I'm glad you like it :)