Help! Battery cover!

Search This thread

dandan81188

Dec 21, 2011
Hi, I need a battery cover for my phone and can't find one anywhere. I checked amazon, ebay, AT&T stores...ideas please.

hellfish15

Jan 6, 2012
I too am looking for the cover and can only find it on the site mentioned above. I contacted the site above and explained my situation and they were basically no help whatsoever. I called Samsung and they said they aren't selling them yet. Please let us know if you happen to find one.

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

I found a repair shop that will sell the cover. It's blueridgewireless .com. They said they'd have to order it and it would take a couple weeks to get to them. It's $35 plus shipping. I'm ordering one today and will let you know how it goes.

ARHMogul

Feb 17, 2009
Burnsville
There is one on ebay right now for $23 plus shipping! :)

New OEM black back battery door cover for SAMSUNG FOCUS S i937

Just search for the above, and you'll get right to it.

hellfish15

Jan 6, 2012
Good find! I've been searching for the last 2 weeks day in and day out with no luck. I've already ordered mine and should have it in a couple weeks.

Last edited:

geoffrey.crane

Jul 16, 2008
Anyone else find more of these or know the ebay seller that had them as I am too looking for a replacement after scratching the battery door on my focus s.

hellfish15

Jan 6, 2012
If you contact blueridgewireless.com they can sell you one. I just ordered mine for 35 with 5 shipping and should have it within a couple weeks. Ebay was only there for a few hours and then gone again.