Android 4.4 kitkat sence 5.5 stock rom??

Search This thread

athristguy

Dec 28, 2013
Hi guys
i want to know if its possible to flash international android 4.4 kitkat with sence 5.5 stock rom on verizon htc one or any other android stock 4.4 rom??:confused::confused:

brholt6

Oct 10, 2013
Hi guys
i want to know if its possible to flash international android 4.4 kitkat with sence 5.5 stock rom on verizon htc one or any other android stock 4.4 rom??:confused::confused:

Only flash roms from the Verizon HTC One forum. You'll run into issues with roms not made for the Verizon variant. There are several available for us though. I'm using Viper right now, Ecliptic is a great rom and I can't wait to try unSense tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

athristguy

Dec 28, 2013
Only flash roms from the Verizon HTC One forum. You'll run into issues with roms not made for the Verizon variant. There are several available for us though. I'm using Viper right now, Ecliptic is a great rom and I can't wait to try unSense tomorrow.

thx for the reply...
but im using vzw htc one in india and i dnt want all the restrictions and apps from verizon...
so i want to install international, asia or india version.
plz do tell me if there is a way to flash vzw one.

brholt6

Oct 10, 2013
thx for the reply...
but im using vzw htc one in india and i dnt want all the restrictions and apps from verizon...
so i want to install international, asia or india version.
plz do tell me if there is a way to flash vzw one.

I'm not sure about that...I would assume you'd still have the same issues because the hardware is the same. What restrictions are you talking about? Most of the ROMs we have available are debloated so you won't have the Verizon apps if you don't want them, tethering works, etc.

brholt6

Oct 10, 2013
i tried viper rom but there was no network... very shortly im gonna try ecliptic

thx

I'm guessing you'll have to toggle the network setting on either Rom to get it to work with whatever network you're using (gsm?). You can change it in Venom Tweaks...Phone Info under the Misc tab.

Reactions: roman_ishchenko

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i tried viper rom but there was no network... very shortly im gonna try ecliptic

thx

I'm guessing you'll have to toggle the network setting on either Rom to get it to work with whatever network you're using (gsm?). You can change it in Venom Tweaks...Phone Info under the Misc tab.