[FREE][ROOT] CenterClock

Search This thread

tombarr

Jun 18, 2011
Cambridge
tombarrasso.com
Heya XDA,

Over Winter break I put together a little app called CenterClock and it's now free on Google Play!

As the name implies, it changes the position of the status bar clock from left/ right to the center. What makes it unique is that it does this with the flip of a switch! No more need for custom firmware, Xposed, etc. (although if those are already an option they're likely more efficient).
It also offers the ability to change the color and action when clicked, so now you can launch the camera instantly from the top of your screen.

Please hit thanks and/ or rate it on Google Play if you like it, and let me know if you run into any issues.

Tom

Attachments

• center_feature.jpg
    center_feature.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 853

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Heya XDA,

Over Winter break I put together a little app called CenterClock and it's now free on Google Play!

As the name implies, it changes the position of the status bar clock from left/ right to the center. What makes it unique is that it does this with the flip of a switch! No more need for custom firmware, Xposed, etc. (although if those are already an option they're likely more efficient).
    It also offers the ability to change the color and action when clicked, so now you can launch the camera instantly from the top of your screen.

Please hit thanks and/ or rate it on Google Play if you like it, and let me know if you run into any issues.

Tom