Open Recovery MiniMod by -FuFu- [Feb 03 2013] v0.23

Search This thread

-FuFu-

with CM10 the system partitions is almost full...
you can just move all thinks to sd-ext by add a line to /system/etc/init.d/07app2ext script

one example:
add the follow line to /system/etc/init.d/07app2ext
Code:
if [ -e /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 ]; then
        mkdir /sd-ext/fonts
        chmod 777 /sd-ext/fonts
        cp -a /system/fonts/* /sd-ext/fonts/
        rm -f /system/fonts/*
        mount -o bind /sd-ext/fonts /system/fonts
fi
this will copy all fonts to sd-ext and mount it to the fonts folder...
i think you may can do this also for the app folder, just test it (create nandroid before)

nitrobg

Sep 3, 2011
The file manager is in German, although I've selected English as preferred language.

pnsdhrn

Nov 19, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
the update.zip is still the same since v0.03 ;)
best way to update is to delete or rename the old OpenRecovery folder and then copy the new one to the sdcard... but just overwrite must also be work fine, for new menu features i create new script files that will execute after the old ones...

at the cm10 problem with the bootsound i will look tonight, now i have some time for this ;)

Sorry for this silly noob question.After installing this new v0,10 OR in my Milestone1 whether I have to apply the Update .zip and the CM10 ROM & Gapps again?Also whether I have to do the Data wipe/Factory reset?And another important question.Whether the CM10 20120823 Nightly by Skrilax can be installed with Aroma Installer and customized?
pnsdhrn

pnsdhrn

Nov 19, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
no need to reinstall anything or do any wipe... just copy the folder to the sdcard...

cm10 can install by using aroma installer, if you create one ;) i only use the aroma installer as a touch interface, nothing else

Thank you very much dear FuFu for answering my silly question offhand.And please keep in mind my bootsound issue also.
With regards,
pnsdhrn

pnsdhrn

Nov 19, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
Thank you very much dear FuFu for answering my silly question offhand.And please keep in mind my bootsound issue also.
With regards,
pnsdhrn

I installed MiniMod v0.10.I found Aroma Filemanager.But Aroma Installer cannot be found.Further, eventhough I opted for Touch Interface and English Language the Menu descriptions are all in German.So I cannot understand them and hence do not know how to navigate.Also the touch screen is hyper sensitive so that sliding the items in the screen are somewhat impossible.
pnsdhrn

Quentin himself

May 5, 2009
Poor touch interface, not smooth at all but... not surprised because I played with a SGS2 and... poor too in recovery so I don't blame you ^^

It's great to still develop on our old Milestone BTW :) Thank you for sharing your work ;)

-FuFu-

Are you going to merge your excellent work with latest Kabaldan recovery releases?
yes, i'm already done, i just test if all my scripts works fine

also the AROMA Filemanager an AROMA Installer are much more usable now, so i also will include some new feature to the touchintface.
i think i release a new version this weekend

Reactions: pnsdhrn and scoutme

pnsdhrn

Nov 19, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
yes, i'm already done, i just test if all my scripts works fine

also the AROMA Filemanager an AROMA Installer are much more usable now, so i also will include some new feature to the touchintface.
i think i release a new version this weekend

Many many thanks Dear FuFu for your continued improvements and hard work.And we are waiting impatiently for your new release..
With advance thanks again till then,
pnsdhrn

Reactions: -FuFu-

ZMaissi

May 22, 2009
Miami
LG V20
LG V30S
i just add some scripts to the OR ;)
mayor work is done by kabaldan with the 2nboot OR... for me he is a superhero ;)

but i try my best to include some useful features

Thank you very much FuFu for your work modding the OR, it's great. One thing I noticed or maybe didn't find: is there a way to flash Zip in graphical mode?

BTW, Totally agree, without kabaldan there wont be OR or CM for our ancestral device (it's not even old, it's an antique, but I love it)

-FuFu-

Thank you very much FuFu for your work modding the OR, it's great. One thing I noticed or maybe didn't find: is there a way to flash Zip in graphical mode?

BTW, Totally agree, without kabaldan there wont be OR or CM for our ancestral device (it's not even old, it's an antique, but I love it)
at the moment this is not possible
i try to make it work, until it works use the textbased interface

-FuFu-

UPDATE TIME

latest Version: v0.20
Changelog:
- update OR to 2nboot Version (all credits to kabaldan and Skrilax_CZ)
- update AROMA Filemanager to 1.21 (all credits to amarullz from xda Forum)
- update AROMA Installer and use it as a TouchInterface (all credits to amarullz from xda Forum)
- some little script changes
- some optons in OR moved to other Menus
-- wipe Menu moved into Nandroid Menu
-- Apply Update Custom Path, USB Mass Storage Mode and Filemanager moved into a new Menu called File Menu
Download: Minimod v0.20

full changelog at http://code.google.com/p/minimod/wiki/Changelog_v0_20

The AROMA Filemanager and Installer now work very smoth

hope you like it... if you find some bugs or have any issues, please report here in the Thread or in my bugtracker at http://code.google.com/p/minimod/issues/list
all credits for AROMA Filemanager and AROMA Installer goes to amarullz

Last edited:
Reactions: ZMaissi and climhz

Erovia

Sep 16, 2012
FuFu, i've found a bug in the new OR (text based).

Go to Nandroid, then Wipe menu. If you press Go Back that will go back to Nandroid, but if you press Go Back it will not bring you to the Main Menu, but to Wipe Menu.

I hope you understand my description. :)

Reactions: -FuFu-

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi @all...

now i will present you my new OR Mod named Minimod
    its my first thread here on XDA, hope i do it right ;)

Logo_MiniMod.jpg

my mod is based on the Original Open Recovery by skrilax_cz, no changes in binarys, i only add some new features (most features known out of other OR mods like Androidiani or GOT OR)

my old OR mod (OR SE) will not be continued (if some one use it, sorry)

Use this link to report bugs, or request new functionality and mods

RSS Feed: don't miss any update, just add my RSS Feed

Functions Overview: Features Overview Wiki
    also all Stock OpenRecovery Features like nandroid, apply update, apply script etc. included in Minimod

Homepage: minimod - Google Project Hosting
    There you can find the download, the wiki, and the issues page (where you can put bugs, and request for new addons)

latest Version: v0.23
    Changelog: will be come later
    Download: Minimod v0.23

New Addon Relesed: Addon Pack with special features for "TheFroyoMod"
    Infos and Download here
    (not compatible with Version 0.10 or above)

Changelog
    03/02/2013
    Changelog
    - changelog will be come soon

Changelog
    Changelog
    - new screens will be come soon

Updates
    24/05/2011
    - redesigns the Project Homepage
    - add Wikis to Project Home
    - add screenshots to Wiki

hope you you like my work, the wiki will come in the next days...
    i just started the project, but i still work on it... for now i will work on the project page to add the wiki and function overview. if you find a bug or something may not work right, please report it on the issues page on the project homepage, i try my best to fix it as fast i can.

at last, sorry for my bad english, but i dont trust google translate, it dont speech much german ;) so i try my best and hope that all understand me

01main.png
    02modding.png

03sc.png
    04backup.png

05freespace.png
    06misc.png

07fb-m.png
    07-2fb1.png

07-2fb2.png
    08dsa-1.png

08dsa-2.png

--- add screenshots (23/05/2011)
    --- edit screenshots (25/05/2011)
    --- add rss feed (25/05/2011)
    --- add v0.04 (05/08/2011)
    --- add v0.05 (27/08/2011)
    --- add v0.06 (29/08/2011)
    UPDATE Time
    New MiniMod Version 0.22

*Changelog:*
    - update to latest 2ndboot OR from nadlabak

Download: http://code.google.com/p/minimod/downloads/detail?name=Minimod_V0.22.zip

i just update to latest 2ndboot OR from nadlabak and fix the bug when resize sdcard...
    also i add new options to wipe menu, to wipe ext partition or only delete apps from ext partition...

if find some bug, please just post here i try do fix them
    UPDATE TIME
    Download: Minimod_V0.21.zip - minimod - MiniMod v0.21 - Mod based on Open Recovery for Milestone - Google Project Hosting
    Changelog: Changelog_v0_21 - minimod - Changelog from Version 0.21 - Mod based on Open Recovery for Milestone - Google Project Hosting

add SD Tools Menu

now you be able to create swap partition

new resize option will resize your fat partition without deleate all data, but you must have enough free space on sdcard to create the new partitions...
    if a ext partition exist, the script will backup the data and restore it after resize is finished...

hope all works fine, if found some bugs or issues just post here or on http://code.google.com/p/minimod/issues/list

///EDIT///
    splitting and resize option now use the correct sdcard size, hope it works on all sdcards, i test it on 2gb, 8gb and 16gb sdcards
    UPDATE TIME

latest Version: v0.10
    Changelog:
    - add AROMA Filemanager 1.01 (all credits to amarullz from xda Forum)
    - add AROMA Installer and use it as a TouchInterface? (all credits to amarullz from xda Forum)
    Download: Minimod v0.10

New Addon Relesed: Addon Pack with special features for "TheFroyoMod"
    Infos and Download here
    (not compatible with Version 0.10 or above)

full changelog at http://code.google.com/p/minimod/wiki/Changelog_v0_10

hope you like it... if you find some bugs or have any issues, please report here in the Thread or in my bugtracker at http://code.google.com/p/minimod/issues/list
    all credits for AROMA Filemanager and AROMA Installer goes to amarullz
    sorry for the little bug in the Menu...
    i hope i have fix it, just look here http://code.google.com/p/minimod/issues/detail?id=1
    there i upload a file, hope it works, if not, please comment at the issue page

i include the V5 Script cause its a normal sh script and it is simple to include it, may i will update to V6...

next i work on is a addonpack for CM6 and 7, also one pack for TheFroyoMod, with special modding options for this roms...
    they will be little packages to include in Minimod (just addon ^^)

i will take screenshots later the day and will post they in first post

the minimod also include all stock OpenRecovery features like nandroid, apply script etc. ;) i forgot to say that in first post, i will add it soon ;)