|★|Jetstream GalaxyTask v13.1 *ONLY* Theme|☆|Updated 1.14.12|★|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
Hi b00sted,

I think there is still a problem with Beta 3, my battery has gone from 85% to 80% since installing beta 3 and your icon is still showing 85%.

NOTE: The filename and filesize of your download link is identical to beta 2.

Thanks for the great theme, now on 3.2!

only thing really changed was 3 lines of a xml file so size prob didnt change and i use dropbox so just keep the same name etc but so ppl dont get confused starting w/ B4 I will change names :p

as for the battery I am not sure what to tell you other than I posted the same XML that was working in the 3.1 ver and even in the xoom themes (double checked to make sure mah shiz was not borked) like I mentioned the xml that was there in 3.2 to start with was off the png's that referenced the xml was wrong so the system would actually have 85% battery and the system was showing 80% if another themer wants to poke at my code please do tho as I think it is fine jsut looks off from that snaffu (i hope)

Hey b00sted... im not sure if you saw my post about the disabled notification icon... i was just simply wondering if you could make the little box icon the same color as the launcher bar so it was "hidden" to give it a clean look when the notifications are toggled off

I tried it out and didnt like the look of it as the icons themself dont change at all in this theme so it just looks weird.

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
Battery is fixed now guys, playing around with so many xml's and framework's somehow i pushed one with only half of the crap in it over lol. my next goal is to figure out why the hell settings is not transparent anymore... if anyone wants to take a shot in the dark at that I can move on to more themein lol

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
I tried it out and didnt like the look of it as the icons themself dont change at all in this theme so it just looks weird.

Im referring to this (circled in red) to make this invisible (by making it the same color as the launcher bar) but still clickable to turn the notifications back on...

edit* http://db.tt/yZ2GpBRA try this link it should show it

Last edited:

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
how do you even get that icon? I have never even seen that before LOL. and I think all notification items should have a transparent background unless clicked atm as well (correct me if I am wrong)

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
how do you even get that icon? I have never even seen that before LOL. and I think all notification items should have a transparent background unless clicked atm as well (correct me if I am wrong)

click on the time to bring up the menu and click the box next to wifi that says Notifications and toggle that off and then once you back out of that menu (close it) you will see that little box and if you click it a single box will appear and it says "click here to turn on notifications"

it goes

[WIFI] [NOTIFICATIONS] [GPS] [SOUND] [AUTO ROTATE] [BLUETOOTH] [FLIGHT MODE]

edit* have you ever clicked on it to see what it did lol?

Last edited:

Big-A-Rob

Aug 11, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Theme looks great. I really like your ics theme too. Can't wait until that is ported over to 3.2 also. That will be a really tough decision which one to go with. We are getting spoiled with such great work!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
as far as I can tell there is not anything that really has changed in that xml so in theroy you can move that xml yourself into the systemUI.apk and push it over dont even have to decompile it or anything. if you dont mind it not getting updated with the rest I can do it for you just dont want to have to many things to maintain :p

wlighter

Aug 9, 2011
as far as I can tell there is not anything that really has changed in that xml so in theroy you can move that xml yourself into the systemUI.apk and push it over dont even have to decompile it or anything. if you dont mind it not getting updated with the rest I can do it for you just dont want to have to many things to maintain :p

yea i guess its high time i learn to theme it myself :p
anywhere i can refer to to get me started on how to move the xml into systemUI.apk or theme'ing in general? i guess i would need to have some kind of compiler or something to do some more advance apk stuff rite?

its high time this old developer start contributing back to xda... hahaha

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
yea i guess its high time i learn to theme it myself :p
anywhere i can refer to to get me started on how to move the xml into systemUI.apk or theme'ing in general? i guess i would need to have some kind of compiler or something to do some more advance apk stuff rite?

its high time this old developer start contributing back to xda... hahaha

um, i am prob the wrong person to ask lol...

here is what I did...

1. make backup
2. set apk associated with winrar
3. tinker with images
4. push back to the apk (drag into the apk via winrar)
5. test
6. swear and cry a little
7. google to see what i did wrong lol

I am not even sure if system apk's need to be signed or not at this point but to afraid to not sign them lol some dude made a batch apkSigner app that works quite swell and for xml editing i use apktool (just learned how to use this about 2 days ago so still noobing it there)

so with that background you all should really be amazed with what you see I pull out of my ass, as literally I came from not knowing what I am doing and still pretty much there LOL... The one thing I still need to fig out is something to help me read the xml so I know what I am tweaking and something that may help me find what images reference what in the UI as digging through 1000 images is a pita.

Reactions: wlighter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You Must Be On Galaxy Task 13.1 To Use The Latest Theme Update!

GalaxyTask Jetstream Theme

[ DOWNLOAD ]

I would also like to add here if you do enjoy and use my theme's please consider a small donation to help me get my PC back up and running so I can continue to update and bring you these themes.

J3pc0.jpg

8ufoP.jpg

still minor tweakin on the site but updated jetstream site and theme is up ;)

http://b00sted.us/THEMES/JET/index.php
    Updating OP cleaned out some garbage out of system UI and adding a standard battery for you that dont like that accurate...

Jet3.2Screen4.jpg
    updated link
    I agree...... that's why I'm sticking with v2.1

based on the font in the update zip, so lets say you download the ICS theme and this theme pull the fonts folder from that zip and push to this zip and u now have roboto clock instead ;)

EDIT: or take the status_bar_notification_area.xml from the 2.1 ver and put in the current ver in the layout-sw600dp and your back at the old clock, I hope that helps out :)